Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Tears Apart Wilder, Offers Job To Breland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    john fury is a nutcase but the last paragraph is spot on. wilder was taking life changing punishment with zero chance of victory, and mark breland was the only dude in that corner who cared about him. they kicked him out of the dressing room after the fight and had him crying alone in the hallway.

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by denium View Post

      Fury has nothing left to prove, he's already beaten Wilder twice, and nearly killed him last time.

      There's bigger fish to fry, and why should Fury give him another payday when Deontay accused him of cheating with no evidence?

      F*** Wilder, Fury ain't giving him a bone.
      Fury will be giving Wilder a lot more than that if Wilder wins the arbitration case.

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

        Why don't you just wait for things to play out, instead of trying to force your narrative?

        You were already wrong about Fury vs Joshua being next. Just keep your yapper shut and let things take their course.
        Fury vs A.J is next .unless Fury backs out which looks like is not going to happen . Again I have an education I can read what comes out and odds are it’s a go and will be announcing it soon . If Fury takes a tune up fight it’ll still be signed that means it’s happening anyway so just because you aren’t very smart don’t put your narratives on here . Thanks .

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

          Fury will be giving Wilder a lot more than that if Wilder wins the arbitration case.
          Fury isn't fighting him, period.

          Wilder might get paid off, if he's lucky, but I think he'll get f*** all.

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

            Fury vs A.J is next .unless Fury backs out which looks like is not going to happen . Again I have an education I can read what comes out and odds are it’s a go and will be announcing it soon . If Fury takes a tune up fight it’ll still be signed that means it’s happening anyway so just because you aren’t very smart don’t put your narratives on here . Thanks .
            If Fury vs AJ is next then when is the fight date? And where is the venue?

            As I said, best to keep your mouth shut until all the facts come out. That way you'll stop embarassing yourself. Ha.

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

              If Fury cheated, then he really didn't beat him. It's sort of like when Fury was found to have nandrolone in his system after the Klitschko fight. He really didn't BEAT Klitschko, but officially, it was still ruled a win. In a less corrupt system, it would have been changed to a no-contest.
              ​​​​​​
              Wilder definitely believes he was cheated and Fury is acting like he really didn't beat Wilder because he is going to great lengths, and spending a lot of money, to avoid fighting him again. Anybody else, no problem, but definitely not Wilder. If Fury really DID beat Wilder AND he's mad about what Wilder said about him, then what better place to settle your differences than in the ring? Especially if you're so much better than him?
              Fury is not acting like he didn't beat him. He's acting like someone who has nothing to gain from fighting Wilder again.

              Let's say Fury considers it a 70% chance he beats Wilder again and a 20% chance he can't stop Wilder and gets stiffed by the judges and a 10% chance he gets caught by Wilder and knocked out. These would be the odds of someone who is confident of winning... Yet having already beaten him and taken his title and also knowing that whatever happens, win, lose or draw, there is 0% chance that Wilder will show any grace after, it's not an appealing option. Wilder will claim Fury cheated if he loses and he'll be unbearable if he gets the outside-chance win. Oh, and if you take the fight, you lose the once in a lifetime opportunity to fight for all four belts and more money than you can dream of.

              Those are very, very good reasons to not fight Wilder.
              Last edited by Monty Fisto; 03-02-2021, 12:05 PM.

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                I was raised in a two parent household you deplorable. I'm pretty sure you mother's womb was polluted when she birth you... you're a product of heroin abuse during pregnancy you lying c0ck sucker
                No, you're way too feminine and emotional for that to be true. Look at you, look at how you're responding. You're a child. A eunuch.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Kind of misleading story when you say that Wilder exercised the rematch clause, and it was postponed due to Covid. Wilder didn't exercise **** until the day after the rematch clause expired. Suddenly he was back on social media.
                  DEONTAY WILDER OFFICIALLY ACTIVATES REMATCH CLAUSE FOR TRILOGY FIGHT WITH TYSON FURY

                  Apr 6, 2020

                  https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxi...%20on%20Sunday.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Nobody knows if the Joshua vs Fury fight will ever come off. Least of all Anthony Joshua because there is a statistic about Tyson Fury that is always ignored... He NEVER defends a title! He has won English, British, Irish, European, Commonwealth & World titles... but he never ever defends them. He never defended the title against Klitschko and he came up with all sorts of excuses. Then he got the spurious ban and blamed that.

                    He should have had a rematch with Wilder but that never happened, other boxers including Joshua, Whyte etc are boxing but he claims Covid is to blame for his inactivity, or Wilder's team are to blame, it is always someone else's fault. No matter what he feeds to the press, he still has not signed on the dotted line. Not for Wilder, not for Joshua, not for anyone. And it will be someone else's fault.....

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by MichaelSloyan View Post
                      Nobody knows if the Joshua vs Fury fight will ever come off. Least of all Anthony Joshua because there is a statistic about Tyson Fury that is always ignored... He NEVER defends a title! He has won English, British, Irish, European, Commonwealth & World titles... but he never ever defends them. He never defended the title against Klitschko and he came up with all sorts of excuses. Then he got the spurious ban and blamed that.

                      He should have had a rematch with Wilder but that never happened, other boxers including Joshua, Whyte etc are boxing but he claims Covid is to blame for his inactivity, or Wilder's team are to blame, it is always someone else's fault. No matter what he feeds to the press, he still has not signed on the dotted line. Not for Wilder, not for Joshua, not for anyone. And it will be someone else's fault.....
                      Well his own perception with the public is on the line now . Lack of not defending titles is and has been brought up all the time ,just his worshippers don’t like talking about it . If Fury ducks this one his reputation is permanently dented and everyone will know he was frightened to lose . You can’t be an all time great either with no title defenses.so when he loses I wonder how that will play out .

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP