• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Where is this evidence?
    You should know. You said it was false.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post

Weren't they talking about Wilder possibly fighting Charles Martin? Is that what you're calling 'will be fine'? Charles Martin. If Fury v Joshua happens and with all the mandatories due after that it will literally be years before Wilder can position himself to get a title shot again... he isn't getting any younger so no I certainly don't think he will be fine. I'd say that if he doesn't get the third fight with Fury his career his done and all he'll do is keep fighting under the PBC banner against PBC goons to milk a little extra cash off of his sheep.

Also... there was literally no controversy in the second fight between Wilder and Fury. Sure some people made up some controversy after the fight but it's been over a year now and at no point has anything come to light other than Wilder throwing out a multitude of excuses conspiracy theories with absolutely nothing to back it up. It's just baseless rubbish that only his followers believe because anybody that is objective would simply expect to have seen some kind of proof by now.
      He turns 36 later this year. At the rate he's taking fights, he might have a couple of matches left. Charles Martin and maybe a trilogy fight with Ortiz? What else is there left to achieve after that? Can retire happy that he doesn't need Fury and was right to turn all that money down to face Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Of course he has evidence. And it's credible too. That's why you're attacking the messenger and not the message.
        No, I'm saying Wilder has no evidence to back up claims that he was cheated. That has nothing to with the messenger, it's just a fact. Wilder has no evidence to back his claims up, which is why neither the WBC nor the NSAC are taking them seriously.
        REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

No, I'm saying Wilder has no evidence to back up claims that he was cheated. That has nothing to with the messenger, it's just a fact. Wilder has no evidence to back his claims up, which is why neither the WBC nor the NSAC are taking them seriously.
          He showed you some of the evidence in October. You just don't believe it. I do.

Comment

You should know. You said it was false.
            No, I've said the stupid photos that those racists on YouTube have presented are false and Wilders dented skull accusation is just embarrassing.

No actual case has been officially put forward. No proof has been submitted.

The thing is, you take enough action photos of gloves and you are going to catch them warping. For every still pic your beloved YouTube racists presents you can find actual video footage of the whole of that round where the glove is being used and is positioned and shaped completely normally.

Was Fury able to put in and take back out an egg weight mid round in the middle of the ring?

Was Furys glove able to repair itself after his Wolverine style nails came through the glove to scratch Wilder in the ear?

Did the padding reappear out of thin air and land inside the glove at certain points in the fight?

Did Wilders dented skull bone just sort itself out during the fight?

Did Brelands drugs only last 30 minutes then disappear from the body with no trace at all?

When Wilder and his team, who have been fkking silent throughout cuz they know how ridiculous this is, present a real case with proof I will be all ears.

But while it's just some moron sweaty racists providing their own paper thin and totally unprovable evidence and Wilder and his dick head brother claiming they have proof but don't show it then they really may as well be saying nothing.
            Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

He showed you some of the evidence in October. You just don't believe it. I do.
              You need to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger after the fight is made , do us a favor ,I’m begging you .

Make sure you record it and give us a heads up so we can see it before they pull it .

Comment

LOL and you thought it was bad when I accused you of being American.
                Accusing someone of being American is far worse than wondering if they're a Brit. Have you noticed that state of the US lately lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

Accusing someone of being American is far worse than wondering if they're a Brit. Have you noticed that state of the US lately lmao.
                  The difference between U.K and U.S fans is most here DKSAB. It’s the generation B for bizarre, even listening to most trainers are like guys who never boxed , listen to the Floyd Mayweather You tube channel where they interview trainers , fighters etc on opinions . It’s like they don’t watch boxing and go to the gym in their own world .

Then you have the most idiotic posters you thought could only be fiction right on this very platform .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

You need to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger after the fight is made , do us a favor ,I’m begging you .

Make sure you record it and give us a heads up so we can see it before they pull it .
                    Spread love not hate brother. You'll feel better about yourself...

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

No, I've said the stupid photos that those racists on YouTube have presented are false and Wilders dented skull accusation is just embarrassing.
                      Video evidence has been provided as well.

No actual case has been officially put forward. No proof has been submitted.
                      Says who? The people you believe?

The thing is, you take enough action photos of gloves and you are going to catch them warping. For every still pic your beloved YouTube racists presents you can find actual video footage of the whole of that round where the glove is being used and is positioned and shaped completely normally.
                      Again, credible video evidence has been provided.

Was Fury able to put in and take back out an egg weight mid round in the middle of the ring?
                      I don't know.

Was Furys glove able to repair itself after his Wolverine style nails came through the glove to scratch Wilder in the ear?
                      His nails wouldn't have to protrude from the manipulative horsehair gloves to scratch. The padding would just have to be adjusted to expose the fist and fingers against the leather of the glove.

Did the padding reappear out of thin air and land inside the glove at certain points in the fight?
                      The padding could have easily been adjusted between rounds, as has been shown in the credible video evidence.

Did Wilders dented skull bone just sort itself out during the fight?
                      The damage is still there.

Did Brelands drugs only last 30 minutes then disappear from the body with no trace at all?
                      The drugs definitely could have been quickly absorbed, especially considering the amount of adrenaline generated during a fight.

When Wilder and his team, who have been fkking silent throughout cuz they know how ridiculous this is, present a real case with proof I will be all ears.
                      The credible evidence has already been provided.

But while it's just some moron sweaty racists providing their own paper thin and totally unprovable evidence and Wilder and his dick head brother claiming they have proof but don't show it then they really may as well be saying nothing.
                      The second you attack the messenger and not the message, you've lost the argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X