No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Tears Apart Wilder, Offers Job To Breland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

So why pay all that money, why waste all that time to NOT fight Wilder? Beat him up again, if it was a piece of cake. Play it back. The world is waiting...
    Fury has nothing left to prove, he's already beaten Wilder twice, and nearly killed him last time.

There's bigger fish to fry, and why should Fury give him another payday when Deontay accused him of cheating with no evidence?

F*** Wilder, Fury ain't giving him a bone.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Mr. John Fury just tell your son to honor the contract he legally signed by granting Deontay Wilder the trilogy bout he was promised.
      wilder had over 8 months to agree to the third fight....he was awol and never said a dicky bird until fury said he couldn’t wait any longer and the fight was out of contract.
      Your problem is with wilder and it shouldn’t be with fury.
      My advice to you is move on and support the Joshua vs fury and let wilder build some momentum again.
      Plus he’s ****ing useless

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
        lol @ it doesn't matter if wilder activated the rematch clause lol actually it does matter... and there was a 90 day injury provision in the contract. There must be some good drugs in the UK.
        scant shut the f@ck up you sound just like wilder with the sour ass excuses and statements.
        move on and support the two big boys who are ready to rock & roll this summer......not hide in a cave and make weird suspect twerking videos over kitchen worktops.
        shut up you sound Ret@rded

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

Tyson Fury ended Wilders career
          From the looks of things, I think they ended each other careers. Neither has fought for more than a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
            lol @ it doesn't matter if wilder activated the rematch clause lol actually it does matter... and there was a 90 day injury provision in the contract. There must be some good drugs in the UK.
            Wilder said this in October .

“Recovery [is] going well, I’m in therapy, I ended up injuring it during my last fight, somewhere up in there’, he told the PBC Podcast

So he’s still not fit to fight according to him ,that is about 7 months since he triggered the rematch clause so let’s do the math , it’s around 3 months past what your claim of 90 days injury clause is . Anything else besides ignoring an expired contract in the process ?
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-02-2021, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonelystoner View Post
              Activating a rematch clause is just the start of the process. After that, it's up to the loser's team to do whatever they need to do to make sure it happens. AJ activated his rematch clause with Ruiz, and when Ruiz/Haymon didn't play ball, Eddie Hearn hit them with a legal suit. And he did it before the contract expired.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Fury has nothing left to prove, he's already beaten Wilder twice, and nearly killed him last time.

There's bigger fish to fry, and why should Fury give him another payday when Deontay accused him of cheating with no evidence?

F*** Wilder, Fury ain't giving him a bone.
                It's possible that Fury and Wilder made some kind of gentleman's agreement to wait until the Covid crisis was over before fighting again. But a gentleman's agreement is not legally biding. It relies on both sides continuing to behave like gentlemen till the deal is concluded. Wilder didn't do that. Refusing to accept defeat and taking part in an orchestrated smear campaign aimed at destroying Fury's reputation, without any evidence whatsoever, is not gentlemanly behavior.
                Deus Deus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

It's possible that Fury and Wilder made some kind of gentleman's agreement to wait until the Covid crisis was over before fighting again. But a gentleman's agreement is not legally biding. It relies on both sides continuing to behave like gentlemen till the deal is concluded. Wilder didn't do that. Refusing to accept defeat and taking part in an orchestrated smear campaign aimed at destroying Fury's reputation, without any evidence whatsoever, is not gentlemanly behavior.
                  I think this is one of the major reasons why Fury decided enough is enough. I think prior to that he was happy to work together with Wilder, especially in regaining the stronghold of the HW division from Team AJ. Once Wilder went rogue with those accusations, Fury had enough of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    wilder had over 8 months to agree to the third fight....he was awol and never said a dicky bird until fury said he couldn’t wait any longer and the fight was out of contract.
                    Your problem is with wilder and it shouldn’t be with fury.
                    My advice to you is move on and support the Joshua vs fury and let wilder build some momentum again.
                    Plus he’s ****ing useless
                    Well said Plunger lad!

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Wilder said this a week after that .

“Recovery is going well. I’m in therapy, I ended up injuring it during my last fight. I’ve been there before, but everything is going great with it. I’m just focusing on recovery and getting back to full health.”- Deontay Wilder to Premier Boxing Champions”

It doesn’t matter if he activated the rematch clause he was coming out every now and then claiming injury ,he then disappeared.

In the end it was Wilders own words which caused him the fight ,if he really wanted it ? The crazy things he said tells me no ,he didn’t want it because no one in their right mind deals with someone like that . The guy said he moved on in November anyway and was naming opponents to fight so not sure what you guys are fighting over ? He just recently said he wanted to fight the top guys he’s never fought before,so you are just arguing with yourselves , the Fury fight is obviously not happening. Ha
                      Why don't you just wait for things to play out, instead of trying to force your narrative?

You were already wrong about Fury vs Joshua being next. Just keep your yapper shut and let things take their course.

Comment

Working...
                      X