Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Maybe you mistook the men in black as Run DMC ? I swear your credibility has really taking a hit in all directions from just last year ,how one can dwindle . Well I’ll be posting later ,in the meantime don’t let the men in black get you ,and be on the look out for Transexuals from Transylvania, I hear they are looking for overweight Chris Farley look alikes to walk them home .
    If my credbilility ever took a hit for something I believed I would gladly take such a hit. I have often supported unpopular positions here as a matter of principle Redumber. But I don't think that has happened. I have threads on many topics that show I know what I am talking about, I actually try to lend any understanding or help I can provide my posting bethron here. I enjoy it and... I learn from similar individuals who have knowledge about things I do not know about.

You know you are getting desperate when you try to disparage based on yet more things you don't know (the list is gigantic). Like how I look, being tolerant of people who are not causing harm in their sexual proclivities, etc.

When you do such things you show what a loser you are and I have to do nothing but expose it. Keep em comin baaaaaaby!!!! Keep trying lol. Wanna talk about my clothes you don't know about? want to do what Siablo, your new latch on did? It speaks volumes you know! When you cannot address the argument attack the man Ad Hominum.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Read the actual thread... Oh wait yu cannot read I forgot
    Maybe you mistook the men in black as Run DMC ? I swear your credibility has really taking a hit in all directions from just last year ,how one can dwindle . Well I’ll be posting later ,in the meantime don’t let the men in black get you ,and be on the look out for Transexuals from Transylvania, I hear they are looking for overweight Chris Farley look alikes to walk them home .

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied

So is it true ? Yes or no ? I’m going to say yes . Ha

Be careful silly Billy the men in black are watching you make very wrong posts ,you are upsetting them .
    Read the actual thread... Oh wait yu cannot read I forgot

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied

oh we found Siablo, another loathed poster here to casr aspersions... wow! What a victory lol. I don't have to prove myself to a halfwit, sorry... Try again, Siabo has about as good a rep on these boards as you do lol.
    So is it true ? Yes or no ? I’m going to say yes . Ha

Be careful silly Billy the men in black are watching you make very wrong posts ,you are upsetting them .

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied

You’re a folder silly Billy plain and simple ,you claim someone not taking a bet is this and that . Well look what you just did here ? Ha

Tell me about the men in black , someone vouched for you saying you would tell the truth of the claim they visited you . This particular poster suggesting you are a certain type of crazy as well ,which is true .

They must not know you very well anyway ,you and the truth don’t fit often but if it is true it’s a great addition to your already bizarre behavior .
    oh we found Siablo, another loathed poster here to casr aspersions... wow! What a victory lol. I don't have to prove myself to a halfwit, sorry... Try again, Siabo has about as good a rep on these boards as you do lol.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied

How desperate you are lol. Im not the one bragging about wrong predictions, about being right when wrong, that is you! I don't need to bet on an outcome that is beyond my control. I also do not bet to give a troll a possible angle.

Your the one bragging and who was called out and folded. If I claimed this fight was a wash that would be one thing. Its going to be a good fight. Not putting myself in the hands of judges... I also want to see how Fury progresses for the fight. If he trains properly.

What would I be afraid of? Your never right lol. Shoulder showed you are desperate now... Lol. Your even calling for a bet with someone who thinks this fight will be close... So you might win a bet. Shoulder wrecked you kid. Sorry not my fight, not my fault.
    You’re a folder silly Billy plain and simple ,you claim someone not taking a bet is this and that . Well look what you just did here ? Ha

Tell me about the men in black , someone vouched for you saying you would tell the truth of the claim they visited you . This particular poster suggesting you are a certain type of crazy as well ,which is true .

They must not know you very well anyway ,you and the truth don’t fit often but if it is true it’s a great addition to your already bizarre behavior .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-16-2021, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied

You won’t bet because you’re afraid I will be right as usual. See you can talk a good game but when it comes down to it to you fold .

Shoulder said Wilder will force a third Fury fight because he signed a rematch clause that was expired ? Like I said the birds of a feather flock together . Ha
    How desperate you are lol. Im not the one bragging about wrong predictions, about being right when wrong, that is you! I don't need to bet on an outcome that is beyond my control. I also do not bet to give a troll a possible angle.

Your the one bragging and who was called out and folded. If I claimed this fight was a wash that would be one thing. Its going to be a good fight. Not putting myself in the hands of judges... I also want to see how Fury progresses for the fight. If he trains properly.

What would I be afraid of? Your never right lol. Shoulder showed you are desperate now... Lol. Your even calling for a bet with someone who thinks this fight will be close... So you might win a bet. Shoulder wrecked you kid. Sorry not my fight, not my fault.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied

Yoiur predictions are usually wrong. I seldom if ever these days pick on a fight. You think you correct things but instead post gibberish and are usually wrong... then you take something that is fairly self evident, predict it and think you are an expert. The truth is you display most traits of someone who is a new fan to the sport: you use triangle theory, walk back all your wrong analysis', etc.

Yu are getting so desperate... Now your trying to make a bet with me lol. Heres the thing: I don't go around and say things like "Joshua is horid, and Fury is the best thing since sliced bread." I understand this fight is close and both men are talented. I don't need to be right about who wins... I do think Fury will win.

I have no reason to bet with anyone, I am more interested in seeing a good fight. Besides I don't bet on fights because all it takes is a bad judge to destroy an obvious victory. It great that you are so desperate you are trying to get a bet with me because Shoulder taught you a lesson. LOL.
    You won’t bet because you’re afraid I will be right as usual. See you can talk a good game but when it comes down to it to you fold .

Shoulder said Wilder will force a third Fury fight because he signed a rematch clause that was expired ? Like I said the birds of a feather flock together . Ha

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied

If you know so much more then me why do I pick more wins then you do ? Why have I corrected several posts of yours just from yesterday ? How about we bet on the A.J vs Fury fight since you like to be part of someone else’s discussion.? Let’s wager a avatar change and name change , man up . Put your reputation where your mouth is ? Let’s do it silly Billy .
    Yoiur predictions are usually wrong. I seldom if ever these days pick on a fight. You think you correct things but instead post gibberish and are usually wrong... then you take something that is fairly self evident, predict it and think you are an expert. The truth is you display most traits of someone who is a new fan to the sport: you use triangle theory, walk back all your wrong analysis', etc.

Yu are getting so desperate... Now your trying to make a bet with me lol. Heres the thing: I don't go around and say things like "Joshua is horid, and Fury is the best thing since sliced bread." I understand this fight is close and both men are talented. I don't need to be right about who wins... I do think Fury will win.

I have no reason to bet with anyone, I am more interested in seeing a good fight. Besides I don't bet on fights because all it takes is a bad judge to destroy an obvious victory. It great that you are so desperate you are trying to get a bet with me because Shoulder taught you a lesson. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied

Ruddock who was a talented fighter in his day, was essentially a one armed fighter. Lyle for example, was not a one armed fighter. Actually Foreman defeated more power punchers...You can look it up. Bruno and Smith were hardly great punchers, so much as big guys with a punch. What kind of proof is it that Holyfield defeated "one guy easier" are you serious? what a silly thing to say.

Tyson beat an old Holmes and Spinks was not bona fide heavy... Tucker was one of those talented fighters in the eighties, but no great shake. Frazier was less shopworn than Holmes by a good bit. Frazier was 29 and 0 when he first fought Foreman you idiot, he had won 10 consecutive fights! Do you research stuff before you state an opinion? Sothen you denigrate Norton, another puncher BTW, and Moorer an underated boxer.

Im defending him because you constantly denigrate people who disagree with you... and you don't study the craft... If you just looked at some basic info you would be too embarrased to compare Frazier at the time of the first fight, with Hol,mes (for example). Shoulder Roll gave you an opportunity to put your cred on the line, you flinched... People don't take the time to call you out on your horse s hit. You stated that anyone who thinks Foreman fought better opposition that Tyson is lacking. You say something like that I will call you out and embarrass you.

Why would I bet, I never wagered an opinion about who Fury will fight next... I don't pretend to know such things. I don't care about being right, I would love to see Joshua fight Fury.

If you want to sprout idiocy more power to you... Just don't denigrate others or expect to be shown how lacking in knowledge you are. Its that simple, behave yourself.
    If you know so much more then me why do I pick more wins then you do ? Why have I corrected several posts of yours just from yesterday ? How about we bet on the A.J vs Fury fight since you like to be part of someone else’s discussion.? Let’s wager a avatar change and name change , man up . Put your reputation where your mouth is ? Let’s do it silly Billy .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-16-2021, 04:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X