X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivich

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I've used the contact us feature requesting the ban be lifted. Don't know if it will do any good, but I'd encourage others to do so as well.
    info@boxingscene.com

He's an asset to any community, even if we don't get on.

I don't like that somehow my belts thread was a problem or that I've had to make ... pretty sure I am up to 7, this my ****in 7th account, but, I go out of my way from time to time for a bit of mischief, so i understand.

Ivich was a quality poster who may have gotten hot under the collar if pressed right but he didn't actually seek any problems with anyone.

Very knowledgeable fan and I'd say a respectable maf.

I really do not like his banning or what that means for this section.

If he has no value to the owners on this forum then none of us do. I'd hold some equal but none are better, only different. With different banks of knowledge and different, schooled, opinions on overlapping knowledge. I never hid I do not think he's as good a researcher as I, but fan, he's as good a fan as any man can be. Knowledgeable? With the top of the class at all times.

He was an asset.

Ivich.
    Last edited by Banned; 05-24-2024, 07:04 AM.

I like him. The fact that a man in his 70s can get so fired up over boxing talk is amusing to me. if he got banned I can't imagine Queenie lasting untill June.
    JAB5239 JAB5239 HawkHogan Banned like this.

Comment

This is new news to me. Disappointing.
      I don't know what criteria is used here for evaluating a poster's value against their infractions; but when any knowledgeable poster leaves, we all suffer a loss.

Bombast, uninformed opinions, discussions about drug cheats, ducking, fantasy fights, juvenile proclamations, challenges to a thought out post with no counterer reasoning and such seldom translate to an indication of having real knowledge, and that stuff is supremely boring for anyone who actually knows the sport.
      And that makes up a majority of topics raised here.

Ivich is not a cuddly guy, and he valued his own thoughts far above those of others. Furthermore, he loved to argue more than anything. That is true.
      But he was one of the 10 best posters on this board, IMO.

Big loss, and a poor decision to ban a rare poster like that.

Comment

What a terrible miscarriage of justice. Ivich is a top notch poster. We all get into it, sometimes things get heated, but the guy was here to talk boxing and share information first and foremost. When clown like Moneytheman (Ascended) and Queenie are allowed to run rampant trolling this section day after day.....sorry but this is a bad look Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          He's an asset to any community, even if we don't get on.

I don't like that somehow my belts thread was a problem or that I've had to make ... pretty sure I am up to 7, this my ****in 7th account, but, I go out of my way from time to time for a bit of mischief, so i understand.

Ivich was a quality poster who may have gotten hot under the collar if pressed right but he didn't actually seek any problems with anyone.

Very knowledgeable fan and I'd say a respectable maf.

I really do not like his banning or what that means for this section.

If he has no value to the owners on this forum then none of us do. I'd hold some equal but none are better, only different. With different banks of knowledge and different, schooled, opinions on overlapping knowledge. I never hid I do not think he's as good a researcher as I, but fan, he's as good a fan as any man can be. Knowledgeable? With the top of the class at all times.

He was an asset.

Ivich.
          He got banned??? Yeah I argued with him a lot but it was all in moderation he was still a good poster
          HawkHogan Banned likes this.

Comment

From Ivich:

I do wish most on the History Forum ATB, including Them Apples,Billeau,The 2 Willie Pep's,Jab,Travestny, Bundana,Slugfester etc. Good bye.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              What a terrible miscarriage of justice. Ivich is a top notch poster. We all get into it, sometimes things get heated, but the guy was here to talk boxing and share information first and foremost. When clown like Moneytheman (Ascended) and Queenie are allowed to run rampant trolling this section day after day.....sorry but this is a bad look Boxingscene.
              You don't know like I do. I know not what he said and did in this case, but it's best to left the banned and shunned alone. Besides the man had ton of alts and might still be reading posts here, but I think he won't show his face in the light again here.

Comment

He got banned? Why?

He’s one of the best posters on here.

If he got banned I can’t expect to last much longer myself

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

You don't know like I do. I know not what he said and did in this case, but it's best to left the banned and shunned alone. Besides the man had ton of alts and might still be reading posts here, but I think he won't show his face in the light again here.
                  He's been banned, not shunned. Hopefully it's not a permanent ban. He argued and insulted as we all do from time to time. But his transgressions do not outweigh his contributions by any means.

Who are the alts you believe he has?
                  Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Does anyone know what specifically or what might have gotten him banned?

Also Marchegiano wtf you are on a 12 post new acct??? Wtf did you do?

And are these nuked accts or just suspensions? I've only gotten suspended here once & it was like for 48hrs or some sh^t iirc.
                    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 05-23-2024, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X