Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: "95%" Certain That Wilder Fight Will Happen in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is like Obama.

He makes great speeches, but does nothing to deliver real excitement.

Fury is Trump, inarticulate and crass but delivers the value.

Wilder is basically Al Sharpton.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      You are no better because you are presuming that you know what he meant by a statement that could be interpreted multiple ways. You have latched on to the interpretation which supports your positive view of him. You seem to do that with everything Joshua or Hearn says.
      Do you really believe Joshua thinks he's going to lose to Wilder? And that he'd put it out there for people to hear?

Use your head, man. It's clear what he meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Show me those few people?

I haven't seen anyone saying they don't want the fight.

You're not making things up again are you?
        Don't be lazy and look in this same thread yourself. They are already implying nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Don't be lazy and look in this same thread yourself. They are already implying nonsense.
          I've never seen anybody in any thread claim they don't want the AJ/Wilder fight. But I have seen people like yourself imply that they don't. Just like you did in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Please when did wilder team accept meeting hearn? Was it the meeting that was canceled twice? Am confused here.
            It’s not very hard for you to get confused I’m not surprised.
            Hearn said a couple of days ago he was going to meet with team wilder the article is on boxingscene. Now the fight is all but done you think they haven’t been talking? You Fan boys of AJ are real geniuses.

Comment

ANTHONY JOSHUA is acting like Floyd Mayweather!!!! And UK fans is going to support that?????

Comment

Hopefully this Alabama coward isn’t all talk and takes his loss like well I would’ve say man but wilder been ducking the whole division till klistcko retired so I don’t know what call him maybe a ameture well what ever AJ will beat that Alabama fraud easy

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  AJ has more demands?? Can you tell me what those demands are please?

Don't run from this question.
                  I don’t run from *****!!!
                  First joshua said this rubbish on sky sports on April 12, 2018:

"If it is a $100 million fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I'll take 50-50. Give me $50 million dollars up front and*I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow,"

And now on
                  May 5, 2018, this fool is saying..

"You can't just offer me a buy-out clause. I'm not here to sell my belts, let you take control of the event*- that's not what I'm about."

AJ first said $50 Million guarantee.. now he is saying he wants control over the event and where the fight takes place.. so he wants double his highest purse guaranteed and the fight has to be in the UK with full control over the event.. and where it takes place.. seriously, how can you not see an increase in demands? This fool dont want no smoke. and his 12.5 million offer is a joke, just like anyone who defends this fool. Atleast our offer was fair.. an ten million over what snake headed hearns said the fight was worth. Plus 50/50 split backend.. seriously you can't be that thick dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    I don’t run from *****!!!
                    First joshua said this rubbish on sky sports on April 12, 2018:

"If it is a $100 million fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I'll take 50-50. Give me $50 million dollars up front and*I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow,"

And now on
                    May 5, 2018, this fool is saying..

"You can't just offer me a buy-out clause. I'm not here to sell my belts, let you take control of the event*- that's not what I'm about."

AJ first said $50 Million guarantee.. now he is saying he wants control over the event and where the fight takes place.. so he wants double his highest purse guaranteed and the fight has to be in the UK with full control over the event.. and where it takes place.. seriously, how can you not see an increase in demands? This fool dont want no smoke. and his 12.5 million offer is a joke, just like anyone who defends this fool. Atleast our offer was fair.. an ten million over what snake headed hearns said the fight was worth. Plus 50/50 split backend.. seriously you can't be that thick dude.
                    AJ said he would ideally like to fight in the UK, but it isn't one of his demands for this fight. He's not demanding the fight takes place in the UK.

AJ is the A side, so he's not going to let Wilder's side control everything. He's going to want Hearn to have some say. It just stands to reason.

AJ has no problem with the money, but he has said the devil is in the detail. We're going to have to wait and see what exactly is going to be in the contract. For all we know there could be loads of things that don't make any sense like having options on AJ's future fights and there not being a rematch clause when the A side always has a rematch clause in big fights like this.

That's what they are sorting out.

The fight happening is getting better by the day, so lets hope they can work out a deal and deliver this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                      Agree, but as we've seen with Wilder, that means very little. He has the eraser; one punch erases everything! I do think Ortiz is better than all this guys Joshua faced
                      Yep, sure is a game changer, soo much so that if he didn't have such a big punch I wouldn't really give him a chance of outboxing AJ. It's all about his unpredictable style, I see it being like Vitali vs Lennox, AJ isn't quite as good as Lennox yet and Wilder isn't as technical as Vitali so a very interesting match up.

Comment

Working...
                      X