Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: "95%" Certain That Wilder Fight Will Happen in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Wilder isn't worth much, that's just the truth of it. He earns a lot less than Joshua and doesn't come close to selling the same amount of tickets. So how is that making out they don't want the fight? It isn't. People are obviously going to talk about the money side of things and what exactly is in the contract because that is what is holding up the fight right now.

It's a boxing forum, so of course people are going to talk about all the goings on. That includes the money side of things.

No one is saying they don't want the fight. That's just you reading into things. Of course we want this fight.
    The worth is who is fighting against who. AJ is the A side and Wilder the B side that is understood. And you are wrong, they are many here that say that AJ should fight someone else.

Comment

• AJ don’t even need paper champ wilder but the Alabama fraud does he never stops talking about AJ I sometimes wonder if wilder rolls the other way lol

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        The worth is who is fighting against who. AJ is the A side and Wilder the B side that is understood. And you are wrong, they are many here that say that AJ should fight someone else.
        Show me a few of these posts where people are wanting AJ to fight someone else instead of Wilder?

Show me a few posts of people not wanting this fight?

It shouldn't be hard considering you claim to see enough of them. I haven't seen any but you say otherwise. So show them to me, i'm interested.

Comment

He's not going to just accept the money without knowing what is in the contract. That would be ******. Every fighter cares about what is in the contract. For you to believe he shouldn't only shows the bias you have with regards to this fight.
          If it is ******, why did he say he would? I'm talking about the value of his word not what he should or shouldn't do. If you make a statement you have to back it or your word will mean less

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            it was not joshuas ridicoulous demand at all.....it was those two bob dummies from wilders camp saying it was 100 million dollar fight..."if thats the case then pay me 50 million its that simple.
            Now stop trying to twist it

Comment

Show me a few of these posts where people are wanting AJ to fight someone else instead of Wilder?

It shouldn't be hard considering you claim to see enough of them. I haven't seen any but you say otherwise. So show them to me, i'm interested.
              Nobody is saying Joshua should fight someone else than Wilder. Why would people say something like that as boxing fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                If it is ******, why did he say he would? I'm talking about the value of his word not what he should or shouldn't do. If you make a statement you have to back it or your word will mean less
                Of course he said he would fight for 50 Mill but the contract has to be to his liking. He's obviously not going to let them put whatever they like in the contract and he signs it foolishly.

Use you head.

Don't bother replying to me if it's nothing but more of your rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Nobody is saying Joshua should fight someone else than Wilder. Why would people say something like that as boxing fans?
                  These people talk out of their arse. You ask them to provide the evidence to what they're saying and they can't back it up.

Comment

You go and look for them. They are every AJ vs Wilder post. I don't care if you care for it or not. Guys saying that he don't need him and rather fight Fury, Pove or Miller.

Comment

AJ is still the A side no matter how much money Wilder's side offers. He holds all the cards. Don't forget who is getting the 50 Mill guarantee here... It sure ain't Wilder.

The interest in this fight is all down to AJ. No one cares about Wilder. If they did they would pay for tickets and not leave him with half empty arenas every time he fights.
                      You sound dumb as hell.. wilder vs ortiz sold out.. an did more views.. than joshua vs parker.. so it matters how dangerous the opponent is.. is what triggers curiosity an make fans want to watch. wilder is joshua's most dangerous opponent which means people will pay to see if aj can stand up to Wilders right hand! Which means no one is paying 50 million to watch AJ shadowbox!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X