Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: "95%" Certain That Wilder Fight Will Happen in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: "95%" Certain That Wilder Fight Will Happen in 2018

British superstar Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) is "95 percent" certain a unification showdown with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) will happen before the end of the year. The two heavyweights hold all of the major belts between them but, despite talks taking place over a money-spinning bout, a deal is yet to be finalized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They met Joshua's ridiculous financial demand. Now he has more demands?

Comment

I like it, but I wish he was saying 95% chance its next. This year is fine, but next is even better & whats the point of waiting.

I wanna see Joshua vs Wilder as undefeated champions fighting not one guy or both with an L cuz lets not get too fanboy-ish & try to deny either guy is THAT unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        it was not joshuas ridicoulous demand at all.....it was those two bob dummies from wilders camp saying it was 100 million dollar fight..."if thats the case then pay me 50 million its that simple.
        Now stop trying to twist it

Comment

Hopefully aj Fights this bum and takes his tittle so wilder can go back to obscurity with all his ****** shenanigans since the only reason wilder is even know is cause he tried to attach his name to AJ like leech pathetic country bumpkin smdh

Comment

Now wilder is scared of coming to the uk......2 weeks ago it was the Uk and i want his belts.
            Thats why you cannot take these wilder clowns serious

Comment

Im 95% sure they'll both take one more fight then fight in nov-dec. Wilder-brazeale and joshua-Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Im 95% sure they'll both take one more fight then fight in nov-dec. Wilder-brazeale and joshua-Povetkin.
                I agree, I think both those deals are already done, Povetkin stepped aside once, they won’t make him wait again, bad for business.

Have to say though, if AJ beats Povetkin, he’s coming in with much better trajectory, Takam, Parker, Povetkin are better tune ups than Wilders Stiverne, Ortiz, Brezeale

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  They didn't meet his demands doe. Wilder and Shirley sent an offer .. "$50millon. Take it or leave it. You have 24 hours."

Hearn asked to see the details of the offer, including proof of funds. Finkel refused to talk to Hearn or give him the details he needed, so Hearn moved on and is now negotiating with Haymon.

Comment

Hey, boxing is a business, not a sport. Read that 5 times and not want to blow your brains out. And by the way, the term "prize fighting" has been around since Jack Johnson who was paid pennies to fight if anything at all (the prize in prize fighting is derived from belts or glory)--and who speaking of 95%, would have avoided that guy. Anthony was ready and Eddie told him he wasn't. There's nothing like a mind dominated guy like Eddie (and hey--that's his job, to overthink everything), to scare a confident in ability guy out of a fight and keep milking him for a little more money (and Eddie is hands down the most hilarious and favorite promo of mine)

Comment

Working...
                    X