Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: "95%" Certain That Wilder Fight Will Happen in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    April 12, 2018:

"If it is a $100 million fight and they are happy with taking 60-40, I'll take 50-50. Give me $50 million dollars up front and I swear I'll take that fight tomorrow," Joshua told Sky Sports.

May 5, 2018:

"You can't just offer me a buy-out clause. I'm not here to sell my belts, let you take control of the event - that's not what I'm about."

"Let's build this fight to its true potential. I want the fight in the UK and they want it in America."

So basically, AJ needs $50 Million, plus the fight has to be in the UK? Joshua vs. Povetkin! Get used to it! Wilder vs. Breazeale! Sad, but true!
    Glad you posted that for ppl to see so there is no speculation or dancing around this one. AJ was and still is talkin out his ass

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Wtf.. throw this fool thru the moon door. Hes not trying to Sell his belts? Wtf does that mean? He asked for 50 million.. he said he will take the fight tomorrow. Now you have even more demands punk!.. even though hes getting ten million over what his promoter said the fight is worth. Plus a 50/50 split.. Now hes pump faking like Dan Marino.. lol. What's strange is no one remembers what was said.. and offered. 12.5 to wilder.. but wilder must pay double AJ'S purse to get the fight. But we must pay a 50 million guarantee And he still has to come to the U.K to satisfy this spoiled b*stard. yet they claimed they over paid everyone else. Smh at these cowards.
      AJ has more demands?? Can you tell me what those demands are please?

Don't run from this question.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Media ask AJ "Fighter Deontay Wilder next?"

AJ:

When did AJ say no? He's just said it will happen this year.

You people are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Tyson first ppv sold 700k.
          Yeah, but Tyson was a big star even before he went on PPV. Wilder clearly isn't a star. In fact, I don't think he ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Negotiations apparently going well and still a few here don't want Wilder fighting AJ.
            Show me those few people?

I haven't seen anyone saying they don't want the fight.

You're not making things up again are you?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              it was not joshuas ridicoulous demand at all.....it was those two bob dummies from wilders camp saying it was 100 million dollar fight..."if thats the case then pay me 50 million its that simple.
              Now stop trying to twist it
              Okay he got his 50 million, if it's that simple Why can't he tell Daddy Hearn he wants Wilder next?? Out of his own mouth he said give me 50 million and I will take the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Acpollar View Post
                People talking about the money wasn't in the bag..doesn't know anything about boxing Finkle and Hayman have put on the top two fights in history..so stop talking the money side...just ******ity...also it was Joshua who said give me 50 million upfront and I'll sign tomorrow..smugly at that.. now send bums bruno said his nonsense about the Aside bull****..now 95 % chance the fight will happen just to keep you UK suckas onboard..smdh
                If you said that in English, i'm sure people would be able to understand you.

Comment

Originally posted by Acpollar View Post
                  You ******..learn boxing..this is a 100+ fight..especially in Vegas..and US PPValone...learn boxing before sending a message..smdh
                  It's going to make $100 Million alone on American PPV? What, with 2 unknown fighters?

I think you're dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    How would he be selling his belts if he plans on knocking Wilder out like he said he would?
                    He doesn't know what is in the contract yet. It could include options on his next 5 fights. We don't know yet. So that's what they're working on.

Lets actually wait until information comes out before we get ahead of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      so aj is 95% sure the fight is going to happen, hearn says things are going positive... but hearn fans swear there has been no meeting nor proof of funds or anything done positive from Wilders side to make this fight. interesting
                      Erm, things have moved on since then obviously. They are now meeting.

Comment

Working...
                      X