Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: "95%" Certain That Wilder Fight Will Happen in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You don't sound dumb as hell, you just are...

Wilder/Ortiz didn't sell out. There were still plenty of tickets left for sale when they got in the ring.

Of courses Wilder did more views in the states, he's the American. Joshua isn't. But Joshua rips those numbers apart at home. And on PPV. A platform Wilder has never been on because it would flop otherwise.

Wlad was Joshua's most dangerous opponent. But granted, Wilder is his second most dangerous opponent.

They're not paying 50 Mill to watch Joshua shadowbox, but they are guaranteeing him the money because he's the star in this fight and brings all the attention. Wilder can't get anywhere near to the big money without AJ, but AJ makes big money regardless of who he fights. So there's a big difference.
    Wladimir is retired. So that makes wilder the most dangerous.. you said it yourself. Which means, there's no difference!... they need each other! Forget your babble.. I wanna see the fight. Not argue about another mans money.. greed and fear from hearn an joshua is whats stopping this fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Wladimir is retired. So that makes wilder the most dangerous.. you said it yourself. Which means, there's no difference!... they need each other! Forget your babble.. I wanna see the fight. Not argue about another mans money.. greed and fear from hearn an joshua is whats stopping this fight!
      Forget my babble? You mean me correcting you on your bull****?

AJ has no fear of Wilder. He wants the fight. But the contract has to make sense.

This fight will happen eventually, and I can't wait. It's going to be great coming on here after the fight to see people like you cry after AJ knocks Wilder the **** out.

Comment

• Ok I'm going to make it simple for you.. Wilder drew 12.5mil viewers for the Ortiz fight.. now I'm going to give you a math problem and I'm going to be on the low side for a Vegas PPV heavyweight fight that drew 12.5mil views at 59.99 how much is that now this is just PPV..not including ticket prices possibly lows of 75 d and highs of say 5000 d..so not tell me how much does this fight generate is US alone not including the UK?

Comment

all they want to do is babble about their fighter having more money than the other, its tacky and making them look worse and worse! they clearly don't want to see the best fights, they want to see their fav fighter get rich. this is the modern day boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            all they want to do is babble about their fighter having more money than the other, its tacky and making them look worse and worse! they clearly don't want to see the best fights, they want to see their fav fighter get rich. this is the modern day boxing fan.
            I never knew AJ had some many promoter fans! An accountants!! Like when did it become cool to worry about anothers man money... I don't have the time.. I have my own money to worry about.. this shyte just looks ******.. meanwhile joshua and wilder are making millions.. while the fans who arr saying what wilder doesn't deserve are broke as ****! Smh.. lol

Comment

I never knew AJ had some many promoter fans! An accountants!! Like when did it become cool to worry about anothers man money... I don't have the time.. I have my own money to worry about.. this shyte just looks ******.. meanwhile joshua and wilder are making millions.. while the fans who arr saying what wilder doesn't deserve are broke as ****! Smh.. lol
              yeah a poster here called wilder broke, im like bro yo azz has never had over $100,000 let alone $10,000 at once. I guess this is the new boxing fan trend! a bunch of clowns. this whole ordeal brought out a buch of h0m 0/childish tendencies in grown men

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Forget my babble? You mean me correcting you on your bull****?

AJ has no fear of Wilder. He wants the fight. But the contract has to make sense.

This fight will happen eventually, and I can't wait. It's going to be great coming on here after the fight to see people like you cry after AJ knocks Wilder the **** out.
                The contract has to make sense!!! Wtf.. am i arguing with a promoter or a bytch with sand in her v*gina? U sound dumb as **** making comments like that.. stop talking about money.. you dont understand it and u have none. Therefore you are not qualified.. stay in your lane.. an send me your damn real address so we can catch up.. im tired of looking for your ass on the moon with my nikon p900! Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  yeah a poster here called wilder broke, im like bro yo azz has never had over $100,000 let alone $10,000 at once. I guess this is the new boxing fan trend! a bunch of clowns. this whole ordeal brought out a buch of h0m 0/childish tendencies in grown men
                  Lmao.. it's sickening bc this site should be filled to the brim with alpha males.. this is the fight game.. but these clowns are beta males.. in front of starbuck smoking crack and drinking coffee.. talking about How much money AJ can make without Wilder.. one fool was like.. AJ can fight two bums an make more than that 50 million guarantee from Wilder.. wtf! Smh

Comment

The contract has to make sense!!! Wtf.. am i arguing with a promoter or a bytch with sand in her v*gina? U sound dumb as **** making comments like that.. stop talking about money.. you dont understand it and u have none. Therefore you are not qualified.. stay in your lane.. an send me your damn real address so we can catch up.. im tired of looking for your ass on the moon with my nikon p900! Lol.
                    You're the one crying about money you fool. The fight is right there for Wilder but you all go on about how much he should be getting. Wilder will get his biggest payday by far. If he doesn't want the fight in the UK he can go back to earning peanuts fighting bums in arenas that are not sold out. His choice.

Comment

• Wow..what part of it didn't you understand???? You have to do better with your insults...lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X