Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
    The uk even thinks aj is a fooking punk. They're booing him for not taking real fights. Its three heavy weights that matter. Joshua never set his sights on fury or wilder. If he wanted wilder you would have given him a split percentage. Like they gave joseph parker to run for 12 rounds. A J fights are boring. And to be honest he's legitimately the wbo champ. The rest of those belts should be interim belts because he did not beat the champ. Everybody forgets the biggest win. An beating he took on his resume came from a man that had already lost an couldnt hit Tyson Fury. Now he says fury has nothing but aj is running with his belts. Fury is the peoples champ cause he was stripped never lost his belts. Now aj sounds like he's scared of fury. He has nothing to offer. What did takam offer. 40 yr old wlad was killing aj while fury toyed with him watch the fights aj held wlad head down an used an illegal upper cut to get wlad or he would have lost that fight. Unanimously
    Shameful, you wrote so many words but still dont know what happened in that night...

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Now you are lying . Proof please, or shut up
      These guys love to talk about Hearn an bring him into conversation consistently even when he hasn't been mentioned and then accuse others of being "Hearniacs"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        These guys love to talk about Hearn an bring him into conversation consistently even when he hasn't been mentioned and then accuse others of being "Hearniacs"
        Mate there is a new breed forming in Bad Bart . His little movement first came in to prominence in Stockton . He has swept the whole of the east coast. Go back a few post and listen to him openly attempt to groom ‘ Thack’ . Luckily Thack is British and didn’t fall for his advances. Have you seen the film Faculty? He is a leeching creature. He appears Harmless with his hahaha hahaha and pictures of innocent boys on his profile but we know better

Comment

• Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
          Shameful, you wrote so many words but still dont know what happened in that night...
          The problem is is that everything Deontay says they believe. So watching what actually took place is non productive.

If you go into every American boxing gym today everyone is now sparring each other drenched in Baby oil as they feel they will slip punches better. Johnson baby oil are overwhelmed by product sales that they are considering endorsing Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
            Utter and complete trash......You must be completely off your rocker....I was supporter of Joshua for years , watching him mostly ringside! and like many the one thing that has turned me is his obvious swerve of Wilder . Is it the glue your'e on?
            This means you did not watch the Whyte v Chisora fight if you think the crowd booing had anything to do with Wilder.

Comment

• So Pulev doesn`t want another title shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Were you blocked by AJ too?...

The people’s champ?? Where have I heard that said? Who is the people’s champ again Wilder or Fury or are they both people’s champs?

I agree with everything you said especially Joshua holding Klitschko and hitting him illegally. Klitschko should have won the fight. What do we do now? Is there any way I can help bring AJ to justice?
                Fury is the peoples champ because he was stripped he never lost the unified belts an hes lineal champ. An im a black man saying this. This sport isnt about race its about honor. Kudos for wilder fighting him knowing he was going to get outboxed all night but having faith that he could catch him. But aj is running with his belts. An talking bad about him after he gave him strength to fight deontay. I have news for aj he isnt half the boxer fury is.

Comment

What night are you talking about

Comment

Aj is a duck quacking an you cant change the publics perception of him ducking fighters. Its been well documented aj said for fifty million he'd fight wilder. Al haymon an shelly finkel offerd him fifty million to fight another man. Not a god. A man. Shiaaaaat i would have took that 50 win lose or draw. But he'll fight for 15 mil easy. Long as there not elite he won't even fight 48 yrs old Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
                      Fury is the peoples champ because he was stripped he never lost the unified belts an hes lineal champ. An im a black man saying this. This sport isnt about race its about honor. Kudos for wilder fighting him knowing he was going to get outboxed all night but having faith that he could catch him. But aj is running with his belts. An talking bad about him after he gave him strength to fight deontay. I have news for aj he isnt half the boxer fury is.
                      Yes Fury was stripped and he was the lineal champion but even if you were Japanese what you are saying is facts. I’m black too but who cares. I say it as it is .Wilder was outboxed and humbled by a fighter that logically shouldn’t had stood a chance.

If you are good and you prove yourself in the ring I will support you. Even if talent wise you are not so good but I see hard work and strong work ethic that usually resonates with me white or black don’t give a S#hit.

However I am seeing a distinct pattern that anyone that goes against Wilder and makes him look like a complete plonker you Wilder fans hold them in high regard . First Ortiz and now Fury the people’s champion and lineal. Gosh can you imagine Wilder fans saying Wilder is the WBC champion and lineal great?. God is good

Comment

Working...
                      X