Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    WTF ? Relax bud . Nobody's talking about your hero AJ . No need for these long winded replys . I was just pointing out the fact that Mayweather Would ( on occasion ) go to his potential opponents fights .
    You said he Never did . I corrected you . Admit your wrong and go defend AJ against someone who's Actually dissing him .
    Well I’m saying it was a coincidence. You are saying he did. Oh well.I’m saying AJ watched Canelo’s last fight maybe my hero wants to fight him next.Wilder is right you Americans are sensitive. What do you want to hear ? You were right. Ok you were right does that feel better?. Now if you don’t mind I have to go defend Joshua against someone that was actually dissing him . Suck it easy pal. Feel free to respond if you feel sensitive

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Utter trash.

He was booed because the public did not like him openly stating, right there on the mic that wilder was his number one choice and whyte was number three.

The wilder fight is not something aj is ducking.

The fans, rightfully so, believe whyte deserves a shot. It may well still happen.
      Utter and complete trash......You must be completely off your rocker....I was supporter of Joshua for years , watching him mostly ringside! and like many the one thing that has turned me is his obvious swerve of Wilder . Is it the glue your'e on?

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        I would say they were booing Hearn and Joshua. Even a lot of casual fans dislike Hearn for Joshua not fighting Wilder. If Joshua was speaking, and you hear boos, are they booing Joshua or what he said? Kind of the same thing.

With a lot of Whyte fans there, they boo because they want to hear Joshua say he will fight Whyte next.

Depends on how you spin it I guess. Joshua not showing up to the Wilder/Fury fight was sad, but even worse was his reason. He said Wilder and Fury would have been laughing and pointing at him.
        I thought I was the only person to catch that line about wilder and fury laughing at him. I guess standing up for yourself is out the window with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          Shyte trying too hard to create some kind of a beef between him and Joshua. No need to be so desperate for AJ payday. He should rather go after PBC, I mean WBC belt. Push Wilder into a corner where his only 2 options are Shyte as mandatory or Joshua.
          That would require whyte to either not turn down a fight with breazeale again, or stop running from Ortiz. Neither are in his plans.

Comment

People are seeing a different sort of person in Joshua now all for the money and less for the cause. At one time of day whatever Joshua said would be roundly applauded with not a boo heard .Things are different now , Joshua has made it this way.......you can't have it both ways ! and if some see it that way then more fool them.

Comment

Whether the boos were for Aj or someone else doesn't matter. What Matters is he's a fraud that ducks 50/50 fights and real competition.

No true hardcore boxing fan cares about his "A side", his money, his fight attendance, his Victoria secret modeling contract or his dwindling popularity.

You're more likely to see this clown in a gap Commercial rocking skinny jeans with lip gloss than a real fight where we don't already know the outcome.

He's a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                The above comment is a perfect description of the delusional Deontay Wilder phukboy. An absolute disdain for the truth and a tendency to ascribe your own shortcomings and character flaws to your perceived opposition are your only tricks. Everything you say about Anthony Joshua fans is actually you describing yourselves.
                HAHAHAHA! 'Phukboy' God, you sound so tough! BTW, who said anything about Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Who's personally invested? I couldn't care less. You just quoted me, responded then came back 5 minutes later and quoted the same post and vented more.

see? calm down, child. I hope you're getting some money from matchroom because if not, I feel really bad for you.
                  These guys have gone off the rails, they can't handle the fact that they've hitched their wagons to Eddie and no one else is buying his obvious nonsense. I think their most pathetic tactic is not even to prove that your point is incorrect or unfactual, rather just say, "Yeah, but what about your guy doing it!" They're like a bunch of 12 year olds, such a pathetic display of low self esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                    HAHAHAHA! 'Phukboy' God, you sound so tough! BTW, who said anything about Wilder?
                    You are finding your feet even learning colloquial phrases. I’m proud of you

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                      These guys have gone off the rails, they can't handle the fact that they've hitched their wagons to Eddie and no one else is buying his obvious nonsense. I think their most pathetic tactic is not even to prove that your point is incorrect or unfactual, rather just say, "Yeah, but what about your guy doing it!" They're like a bunch of 12 year olds, such a pathetic display of low self esteem.
                      This tactic is what I dislike in you. What was the objective of the post? To illustrate your true feelings of AJ fans or to befriend a potential allies. Rexy will take the bate and respond to you in 8 minutes or less. It depends if his internet is buffering.

Comment

Working...
                      X