Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noelanthony View Post
    i don’t talk about eddie hearn you nerd it’s people like you that come on a forum fascinated by a promoter. Stop making him paramount in all of your conversations. I know you are new to this but cmon. Who gives a s#hit about eddie hearn? You come on here yesterday telling people if we have seen the latest eddie hearn interview. The funny thing is you can’t see how obsessed you have become. You freak. This is not a forum for meeting men and putting pictures of yourself when you were a child. Who does that? Lol
    Hahahaha!!! Sorry bro, you're an official Eddie Hearn fan girl, you defend every single thing he says, as soon as he says it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
      Hahahaha!!! Sorry bro, you're an official Eddie Hearn fan girl, you defend every single thing he says, as soon as he says it!
      Now you are lying . Proof please, or shut up

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        I’m not dis*****g Hearn is not a knob because he is but he is entertaining. I can’t say I have ever listened to an interview with a boxer or trainer/ promoter for longer than 30 minutes. After the first 20 minutes I get the gist but Eddie is entertaining. Has he lied about Joshua ? Of course he has . Is he at fault for the fight not happening? Partially I don’t think Team Wilder is exempt from blame either.

Now the Bute Froch fight was in 2012 we are in 2019 you got to let these things go lol. You no tired whining about him? Damn you can hold a grudge
        Yea that makes some sense.BUT Eddie is ***in up some great fights for the fans here and that's why I'm on his case. The more pressure the fans put it on him the more chance he will come to realise Joshua is not the be all and end all.At least not at this stage with these actions.

Comment

I have no idea what that first part means Matchroom phukboy, but I sure did see it, and they certainly booed when they said Wllder's name...when he said he'd fight Whyte if he couldn't get the fight. Because unlike you Eddie Hearn fangirls, they want the same fight every fight fan wants except for you and your Matchroom phukboy crew. I don't even understand why, if you guys actually want the fight and aren't just being led by the **** by Eddie, you'd be happy they booed fighting Wilder and not Whyte. Is that the fight the Matchroom phukboy crew wants? Sure sounds like it!
          Look at him y'all. He's squirming. You know that everything you're saying is the opposite of the truth. Suuuurrre... You really believe that the audience was booing cause he said he would fight Dillyan White if he couldn't get Wilder. The same audience that just paid to see Dillyan White fight. It makes all of the sense in the world that they would be booing the idea of seeing him fight again. Do you even care if anything you say makes sense? Or will you just say anything to express hatred whether it makes sense or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Now you are lying . Proof please, or shut up
            HAHAHAHA! Wait, why did you get so serious? Oh, because I hit a nerve! Yeah, let me get right on that. HAHAHAHA! You're a ****ing lunatic bro. I hope you're getting paid to do this ****. I'm imagining you're some type of expat in Thailand doing this from a cafe to cover the bills or in some troll farm in Eastern Europe. Either way, doesn't matter, it seems to suit your personality.

Comment

HAHAHAHA! Wait, why did you get so serious? Oh, because I hit a nerve! Yeah, let me get right on that. HAHAHAHA! You're a ****ing lunatic bro. I hope you're getting paid to do this ****. I'm imagining you're some type of expat in Thailand doing this from a cafe to cover the bills or in some troll farm in Eastern Europe. Either way, doesn't matter, it seems to suit your personality.
              Not serious. My bad

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                Yea that makes some sense.BUT Eddie is ***in up some great fights for the fans here and that's why I'm on his case. The more pressure the fans put it on him the more chance he will come to realise Joshua is not the be all and end all.At least not at this stage with these actions.
                Yeah when he doesn’t say ****** stuff like AJ and Whyte will be an unbelievable fight I can listen to him.

That Bute vs Froch ending was a funny moment. The Bellew fight where Bellew blanked him was also a typical Eddie blunder

Comment

That's why I put that idiot on ignore. Not worth arguing with.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    That's why I put that idiot on ignore. Not worth arguing with.
                    That idiot has put you in your cage endless times. You will never win a debate with me if you have no facts. Emotion and conviction is not going to get you across the line I’m afraid . Let’s rejog your memory

“ Joshua is a fake he said he will send a contract with his signature and it has Eddie Hearn’s signature he must think we are ****** . Now finally you can see he doesn’t want the fight.... Fraud” or similar words to that effect. It was pointed out to you that Eddie has the power of attorney but you still waffled on until Finkel confirmed your worst fears and then you went AWOL. I was put on ignore list for educating you u weasel.. say it’s a lie and I will expose your nonsense.
                    Last edited by Noelanthony; 01-06-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                      You made zero point with anything that you said. That's the problem with trying to support false narratives. It makes you have to make mindless comments and take idiotic positions.
                      my original point was that it's depressing that grown men are running to this thread trying to plead with the public that Whyte and Wilder are wrong, and Joshua never got booed. I don't give a chit who was booed. I wasn't watching, I turned it off after the fight, because I didn't care about the post fight interviews. I never even said who got booed. All I said was that you little prepubescent girls running in here crying was really ****ing sad and depressing, and I still feel that way. Get a life.

Comment

Working...
                      X