Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

There is still nothing confirmed regarding the next opponent for IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. Joshua is still scheduled to return on April 13th at Wembley Stadium in London. The next probable opponent has been pushed as Dillian Whyte, but now there are some doubts regarding that rematch scenario.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte is right Joshua was booed and didn't take to it one bit, I doubt he went home and cried though.

This is what you get though and Josh is just finding out. The Hearns have a seven year plan for him as Barry Hearn says.In fact Barry (who really runs it) said if he doesn't fight Wilder for ten years but stays unbeaten 'then I'll take that'.

What troubles Joshua is that his business plan with the Hearns doesn't suit everyone and he's now rightfully seen as swerving the big one's and rapidly losing fans by doing this. I don't warm to Whyte but he has done enough to earn the rematch even though it's third or forth on the list of fights we'd like to see AJ. in . If AJ fights Miller next then that's another swerve because we all know Miller is massively over weight ,limited but most completely untested.The Hearns are starting to show their true colours as accountants and not much more.

Comment

Did he cry into his millions and his belts? Im sure the fact that who ever he fights next, who ever it may be, it will be a massive box office success gaining him more millions because a minimum of 80 thousand will turn up and sing his name all night. Those tears seem to be coming from Warren Finkel and Wilder after becoming the B side to Fury in their own backyard.

Comment

Joshua wasn't booed.

Him name dropping Deontay Wilder as first choice instead of Dillian Whyte is what was booed.

Whyte is just winding Joshua up.

Comment

I seem to recall them booing Hearn (which they always do).

I also recall Whyte being confused by it and thinking they were booing Joshua.

Does anyone have the clip?

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            I seem to recall them booing Hearn (which they always do).

I also recall Whyte being confused by it and thinking they were booing Joshua.

Does anyone have the clip?
            Everybody knows they were not Booing Joshua but there is a narrative to run to. They boo'd Hearn as standard then they Boo'd Wilders name cuz hes just a ducking American joke and then they boo'd the fact Whyte wasnt nailed on next fight.

But its more interesting if we just say people were Booing Joshua. Makes it a bit easier for the Wilder fans. Id say Whyte fans too but Whyte fans are also Joshua fans.

Comment

Beetlejuice really likes the sound of his own voice.. IŽd love to see AJ vs Wilder/Fury, but AJs last four opponents being Wlad, Takam, Parker and Povetkin thereŽs zero question whoŽs ruling the division. Like it or not, AJs resume is pretty good after 22 fights. Let the Wilder vs Fury rematch decide who AJ fights for the last belt.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                Joshua wasn't booed.

Him name dropping Deontay Wilder as first choice instead of Dillian Whyte is what was booed.

Whyte is just winding Joshua up.

I would say they were booing Hearn and Joshua. Even a lot of casual fans dislike Hearn for Joshua not fighting Wilder. If Joshua was speaking, and you hear boos, are they booing Joshua or what he said? Kind of the same thing.

With a lot of Whyte fans there, they boo because they want to hear Joshua say he will fight Whyte next.

Depends on how you spin it I guess. Joshua not showing up to the Wilder/Fury fight was sad, but even worse was his reason. He said Wilder and Fury would have been laughing and pointing at him.
                Last edited by JWHardin; 01-06-2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

bet he had to change his knickers, too!

Comment

The uk even thinks aj is a fooking punk. They're booing him for not taking real fights. Its three heavy weights that matter. Joshua never set his sights on fury or wilder. If he wanted wilder you would have given him a split percentage. Like they gave joseph parker to run for 12 rounds. A J fights are boring. And to be honest he's legitimately the wbo champ. The rest of those belts should be interim belts because he did not beat the champ. Everybody forgets the biggest win. An beating he took on his resume came from a man that had already lost an couldnt hit Tyson Fury. Now he says fury has nothing but aj is running with his belts. Fury is the peoples champ cause he was stripped never lost his belts. Now aj sounds like he's scared of fury. He has nothing to offer. What did takam offer. 40 yr old wlad was killing aj while fury toyed with him watch the fights aj held wlad head down an used an illegal upper cut to get wlad or he would have lost that fight. Unanimously

Comment

Working...
                    X