Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was not surprised at Whyte's recent statement about his next possible opponents:

“There’s five possible fighters [Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, Jarrell Miller, Dominic Breazeale and Deontay Wilder] out there for me,” Whyte said to IFL TV. He listed Breazeale but not Ortiz???

I was also not surprised at him not wanting to fight Usyk:

“He’s a good fighter, but no one knows who he is,” Whyte said about Oleksander Usyk. “He speaks no English. What I’m saying is he’s not really a big fight for me.

In my opinion both Usyk and Ortiz will beat Whyte. I guess getting beat by an old guy and a cruiserweight wouldn't look too good.

Comment

The best heavyweight boxer is fury. The best puncher/brawler is wilder. An joshua is just there floating around he cant beat either one. His chin is suspect he wont last with wilder an fury dances around him all fooking night. For a unanimous decision. Tell me im wrong if you feel different.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        I would say they were booing Hearn and Joshua. Even a lot of casual fans dislike Hearn for Joshua not fighting Wilder. If Joshua was speaking, and you hear boos, are they booing Joshua or what he said? Kind of the same thing.

With a lot of Whyte fans there, they boo because they want to hear Joshua say he will fight Whyte next.

Depends on how you spin it I guess. Joshua not showing up to the Wilder/Fury fight was sad, but even worse was his reason. He said Wilder and Fury would have been laughing and pointing at him.

We boo Hearn just for the crack, Americans don’t understand as you have no sense of humour

Comment

Jblo - Fury wasn't stripped for politics. He was inactive, failed a drugs test, and was as big as a house. The game continues.

Charles Martin was IBF Champ
          Parker was WBO Champ
          I can't understand questioning the WBA belt. They made a big fight for that belt.

Casual fans go with media sentiment. Sentiment at the moment is that we need a big fight off the back of Fury/Wilder. A month is a long time in the media but no time at all in boxing. The rest of us understand patience is needed - and the casual fans will change their tune soon enough.

Comment

Anthony Joshua cried himself to sleep that night and also looked in the mirror and asked his reflection “how come you have no courage? How come you fear Deontay so much?!”

Comment

Whyte doesn't deserve Joshua because he beat him already.

Anybody Whyte has defeated recently is not above Joshua's level.

Comment

All just part of the "build up"; Joshua v Whyte is next

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                  We boo Hearn just for the crack, Americans don’t understand as you have no sense of humour
                  I don't , I boo him because of his snake like lies & ridiculous spin. If I wanted to earn the best money with a promoter who would navigate me around the toughest fights and lie about the way it really is then I would choose Hearn .As a paying fan I can't stand what Hearn does.......StubHub ....do I really need to explain the rest!

And talk about sense of humour ....lol.... Until glass jaw decided to shuffle off and take his beating v Crawford with the hope of then taking a good hiding back here....Hearn was testing the waters of whether or not to put that on as top of the bill at Wembley Stadium......now you need a sense of humour for that!...As a fan, Hearns (both) are a pair of wankers.

Comment

Shyte trying too hard to create some kind of a beef between him and Joshua. No need to be so desperate for AJ payday. He should rather go after PBC, I mean WBC belt. Push Wilder into a corner where his only 2 options are Shyte as mandatory or Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      I would say they were booing Hearn and Joshua. Even a lot of casual fans dislike Hearn for Joshua not fighting Wilder. If Joshua was speaking, and you hear boos, are they booing Joshua or what he said? Kind of the same thing.

With a lot of Whyte fans there, they boo because they want to hear Joshua say he will fight Whyte next.

Depends on how you spin it I guess. Joshua not showing up to the Wilder/Fury fight was sad, but even worse was his reason. He said Wilder and Fury would have been laughing and pointing at him.
                      Of course you would say that. I would expect nothing else. Let’s say you are right, so what! They can boo him all the way to the bank.

Wilder has been to 1 AJ fight in his entire career and he was paid to do so. I didn’t see Floyd going to watch his potential opponents fight and some of their fights were 15 minutes away from his house. Doesn’t mean S#hit ,stop being a female over frivolous crap

Comment

Working...
                      X