Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: After Fans Booed Joshua, He Went Home and Cried!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    Whether the boos were for Aj or someone else doesn't matter. What Matters is he's a fraud that ducks 50/50 fights and real competition.

No true hardcore boxing fan cares about his "A side", his money, his fight attendance, his Victoria secret modeling contract or his dwindling popularity.

You're more likely to see this clown in a gap Commercial rocking skinny jeans with lip gloss than a real fight where we don't already know the outcome.

He's a disgrace to boxing.
    This was a disgrace to boxing. 400 years of slavery and he wants to turn up to his biggest fight as a voodo doll

https://goo.gl/images/TssjNx

Or maybe you prefer this

https://goo.gl/images/amsZFe

I grew up respecting your champions and rap culture and now you have a punch of weirdos
    https://goo.gl/images/vDLvs5

But cool I’ll take your comment on the chin and look across the pond for motivation

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post

I thought I was the only person to catch that line about wilder and fury laughing at him. I guess standing up for yourself is out the window with this guy.
      Yup lol.

AJ must be the sensitive type.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        This tactic is what I dislike in you. What was the objective of the post? To illustrate your true feelings of AJ fans or to befriend a potential allies. Rexy will take the bate and respond to you in 8 minutes or less. It depends if his internet is buffering.
        HAHAHAHA! You don't like this tactic? Well, that's great news, I'll be sure to continue in the future. And I was talking about Eddie Hearn/*****room fans such as yourself, not AJ fans. Get it straight you ****ing weirdos!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Who's personally invested? I couldn't care less. You just quoted me, responded then came back 5 minutes later and quoted the same post and vented more.

see? calm down, child. I hope you're getting some money from matchroom because if not, I feel really bad for you.
          You made zero point with anything that you said. That's the problem with trying to support false narratives. It makes you have to make mindless comments and take idiotic positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
            HAHAHAHA! You don't like this tactic? Well, that's great news, I'll be sure to continue in the future. And I was talking about Eddie Hearn/*****room fans such as yourself, not AJ fans. Get it straight you ****ing weirdos!
            I don’t talk about Eddie Hearn you nerd it’s people like you that come on a forum fascinated by a promoter. Stop making him paramount in all of your conversations. I know you are new to this but cmon. Who gives a s#hit about Eddie Hearn? You come on here yesterday telling people if we have seen the latest Eddie Hearn interview. The funny thing is you can’t see how obsessed you have become. You freak. This is not a forum for meeting men and putting pictures of yourself when you were a child. Who does that? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
              HAHAHAHA! 'Phukboy' God, you sound so tough! BTW, who said anything about Wilder?
              I sound tough eh? I wasn't trying to. But then again the answer to 1 + 1 probably sounds tough to the average phukboy. Anthony Joshua said something about Deontay Wilder. Maybe you missed it because the audience started booing so loud when his name was mentioned.

Comment

Whyte has no chance at a Joshua , he's a one handed fighter outside body punching. Needs more fights as bad as the zombies needed more paramedics in Return Of The Living Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  I don’t talk about Eddie Hearn you nerd it’s people like you that come on a forum fascinated by a promoter. Stop making him paramount in all of your conversations. I know you are new to this but cmon. Who gives a s#hit about Eddie Hearn? You come on here yesterday telling people if we have seen the latest Eddie Hearn interview. The funny thing is you can’t see how obsessed you have become. You freak. This is not a forum for meeting men and putting pictures of yourself when you were a child. Who does that? Lol
                  Lets talk about Eddie... remember when he ran in to the ring during the Froch/Bute fight and then ran out again .That would have been more normal if he'd have been naked .....more acceptable .I was there and everyone thought what a knob head .I can understand why this man who craves the spotlight does get talked about .Can you?

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                    I sound tough eh? I wasn't trying to. But then again the answer to 1 + 1 probably sounds tough to the average phukboy. Anthony Joshua said something about Deontay Wilder. Maybe you missed it because the audience started booing so loud when his name was mentioned.
                    I have no idea what that first part means Matchroom phukboy, but I sure did see it, and they certainly booed when they said Wllder's name...when he said he'd fight Whyte if he couldn't get the fight. Because unlike you Eddie Hearn fangirls, they want the same fight every fight fan wants except for you and your Matchroom phukboy crew. I don't even understand why, if you guys actually want the fight and aren't just being led by the **** by Eddie, you'd be happy they booed fighting Wilder and not Whyte. Is that the fight the Matchroom phukboy crew wants? Sure sounds like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                      Lets talk about Eddie... remember when he ran in to the ring during the Froch/Bute fight and then ran out again .That would have been more normal if he'd have been naked .....more acceptable .I was there and everyone thought what a knob head .I can understand why this man who craves the spotlight does get talked about .Can you?
                      I’m not dis*****g Hearn is not a knob because he is but he is entertaining. I can’t say I have ever listened to an interview with a boxer or trainer/ promoter for longer than 30 minutes. After the first 20 minutes I get the gist but Eddie is entertaining. Has he lied about Joshua ? Of course he has . Is he at fault for the fight not happening? Partially I don’t think Team Wilder is exempt from blame either.

Now the Bute Froch fight was in 2012 we are in 2019 you got to let these things go lol. You no tired whining about him? Damn you can hold a grudge

Comment

Working...
                      X