No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelienenko isn't very good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
    i donno Fedor looked pretty human his last fight, Arlovski had him figured out just fine if u ask me (until he went for that dumb flying knee )
    i wouldn't be surprised 2 see others take the same route 2 beating the god of mma in the future.
    after the barnett fight i see no other option for fedor then 2 sign with the ufc if he still claims 2 want 2 fight the best hw's in the world.
    and thats where the so called god of mma will face his multiple losses with fighters like Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Cain Valasquez, Frank Mir, always improving add 2 that other fighters that can give him some trouble in Randy Couture, Gabriel Gonzaga, Alistair Ovareem (who is in talks with the ufc) Cheik Kongo hell even throw in Dos Santos the guy who ko'd Werdum.
    everyone of em would give Fedor a run for his money an i think the top 6 i listed would beat him.
    The irony of you posting this about Fedor, and having Rickson in your avatar is considerable to say the least. Rickson fought one legit fighter at the tail end of his career. Fedor has taken out more top heavyweights than anyone else in the sport.

Comment

nice post bda, now walt liquor its no secret Arlovski has a glass jaw, waiting around? with a guy with good hands now if thats the case then its not very smart tsktsk.
      if arlovki had stuck 2 his gameplan and outboxed fedor i have no doubt he would have won.
      as far as making money off fedor.....he ain't a draw as proven by the affliction numbers they have been putting up, which in case anyone hasn't been keeping track have been absolutly horrible it only looks like fighters made huge money off of him because affliction's been grossly over paying their fighters.
      Prestige in beating Fedor again i dont' think it will be there especially coming from fans who are on his nuts 24/7 i mean come on look at Nog who got worked over by Mir in their last fight everyone was all up in arms claiming him 2 be the 2nd best heavyweight in the world behind their god fedor an guess what after mir beat him "ohh nogs washed up he don't have it anymore" not only berating their 2nd favourite fighter but bringing down mir's win when he outworked Nog an fought smart.
      i'll say it again IF fedor signs with the ufc he will lose, perhaps thats why his manager is throwing up all these excuses an weird demands that are keeping fedor from fighting in the ufc.
      Wow, that's at best ignorance, and at worst utter disrespect. Nog was rightly ranked the second best heavyweight in the world behind Fedor. The guy has fought more top heavyweights than anyone else, and nearly always came out on top. Destroyed Coleman when Coleman was the top fighter in the sport. Submitted Enson and Valentine Overeem after they submitted Couture. Beat Herring when Herring was considered top 5, then another 2 times. Beat prime Crocop, Werdum, Kharitonov, Barnett, Ricco, Schilt and Sylvia.

Mir fought well, but if you think that the Nogueira that fought that night was even close to the fighter he was in his prime, then you're deluded. Nogueira has stood multiple times with far better strikers, and performed a lot better than that in the past. When he fought Mir, he came in around 10lbs over his ideal fight weight, and actually didn't do a thing. He threw something like 10 punches. His speed was gone, his movement was gone, and most importantly his chin was gone. He used to eat shots like that and it didn't even faze him.

Comment

top heavyweights like who? besides arlovski tim sylvia and nog.........cro cop? the same one who got worked over in the ufc, hong man choi? semmy schilt?........
        Ricksons still the best BJJ/GJJ practioner out there

Comment

i donno Fedor looked pretty human his last fight, Arlovski had him figured out just fine if u ask me (until he went for that dumb flying knee )
          i wouldn't be surprised 2 see others take the same route 2 beating the god of mma in the future.
          after the barnett fight i see no other option for fedor then 2 sign with the ufc if he still claims 2 want 2 fight the best hw's in the world.
          and thats where the so called god of mma will face his multiple losses with fighters like Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Cain Valasquez, Frank Mir, always improving add 2 that other fighters that can give him some trouble in Randy Couture, Gabriel Gonzaga, Alistair Ovareem (who is in talks with the ufc) Cheik Kongo hell even throw in Dos Santos the guy who ko'd Werdum.
          everyone of em would give Fedor a run for his money an i think the top 6 i listed would beat him.
          I must say you are ignorant when it comes to mma.. NONE of these fighters stand a chance against Fedor!! both experts and fighters agree that Fedor is the complete fighter and the best ever. He dominated the pride hw division when it was way stronger than than ufc is now. you think that Arlovski had Fedor figured out?? LOL, Fedor never felt thredened by him at all, if he did, he had taken the fight to the ground, so apparently you don´t understand Fedor´s game.. when everybody who knows a little about mma agree that Fedor is the best ever, why is it so hard for some people to understand it´s true?? would the other fighters give Fedor credit if he was´nt that good?? it´s like saying that prime Tyson was´nt that good, and probably most of the fighters he did´nt fight, could have beaten him.. I´m an very experiensed fighter myself, I started boxing 10 years old, at 14 I started with muay thai and from 14-22 I had 48 fights, both in europe and thailand. the last 10 years I have been training mma 5 days a week and have been fighting all over the world, even vale tudo in brazil. not trying to brag, just telling you that I know a lot about the game. fighters often see the fights from a different perspective than other people, and I can say for sure that Arlovski never had Fedor figured out, because you can´t figure him out, he´s a complete fighter, that´s why he allways win!!

Comment

Originally posted by sunthunder View Post
            Fedor has taken out more top heavyweights than anyone else in the sport.
            No,he took out Nogueira,who while in pride took out all the top heavyweights so FRAUDor wouldn't have to fight any of them.Without Nogueira on his resume,FRAUDor has absolutely no claim to being the best heavyweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
              No,he took out Nogueira,who while in pride took out all the top heavyweights so FRAUDor wouldn't have to fight any of them.Without Nogueira on his resume,FRAUDor has absolutely no claim to being the best heavyweight in the world.
              Who's your favorite fighter Princemanpopa? MMA or boxing?

Comment

I really don't have one.

Comment

Aiighhhhhhht, btw PWILL is that duuude. Can't see how you can hate on that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                    Brits don't like Paul Williams. When in doubt, it's something Calzaghe related.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                      He can't love any fighter, he just hates. That's his job, the MMA and history section party pooper. With that said if he was less negative and insulting("MMGay thing"), i would say he's a decent poster and can bring interesting opinions sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X