No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelienenko isn't very good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Brits don't like Paul Williams. When in doubt, it's something Calzaghe related.

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
    Joe Calzaghe sat back and wasted his prime years by defending his WBO title against overmatched mandatory challengers rather than seek to unify his division and seek the greatest opposition that was avaliable.

Joe Calzaghe sat back and whined and bitched about how he wasn't recieving the respect and recognition that he deserved as one of the best fighters in the world,all the while he was happy sitting back and avoiding any elite fighter with a working pulse.

The fact that it took almost ten years for Joe Calzaghe,to finally unify the division and finally beat the the best opposition in his weight class,is rather sad and pathetic.

Joe Calzaghe had talent,sure he had talent,but talent doesn't mean **** when you waste it.

Joe Calzaghe is a fraud and a sham of which is currently being marketed as some ATG fighter and the general public in Britain are stupid enough to by into it.Joe Calzaghe is alot of things,but a great fighter he will never be.

Joe Calzaghe isn't even the greatest welsh fighter of all time,let alone the greatest British fighter of all time.

Oh dear,I suggest you don't make such assumptions in the future.

Originally posted by Carnivore
    This may be mt102819's alt account, since his other one was banned.
    I've held a few accounts all under a similar name to the very username that I have right now.I don't need to create any other accounts to further my own agenda and agree with my original accounts posts.....I will leave that to a post whore such as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102819 View Post
      I have to laugh at people who hype that bum Fedor as being a top MMA fighter.

He just isn't that good! He's not really on the same level as someone with superior athleticism, like Anderson Silva or Rampage Jackson.
      you **** are actually being serious

Comment

Y'all talk way to much. Let's just hope it's a good fight Saturday night.

Comment

lol isn't this carnivores alt? its really pathetic how carnivore talks to himself

Comment

just lol at anyone who thinks fedor isn't a top heavyweight

Comment

wow who dug up this ol thread and i still stick by my word, Brock Lesnar,Shane Carwin,Cain Valasquez, Jr Dos Santos and Frank Mir would beat Fedor if he signed with the UFC.
              but i do think Fedor will win tonight with his fight against Rogers by 1st round choke.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                wow who dug up this ol thread and i still stick by my word, Brock Lesnar,Shane Carwin,Cain Valasquez, Jr Dos Santos and Frank Mir would beat Fedor if he signed with the UFC.but i do think Fedor will win tonight with his fight against Rogers by 1st round choke.
                you really believe that???
                thats nuts

Comment

wow who dug up this ol thread and i still stick by my word, Brock Lesnar,Shane Carwin,Cain Valasquez, Jr Dos Santos and Frank Mir would beat Fedor if he signed with the UFC.
                  but i do think Fedor will win tonight with his fight against Rogers by 1st round choke.

Comment

yup i truly believe that the fighters i've listed would beat Fedor if he signed with the ufc this year, each of them has improved quite a bit since Fedor was in Affliction and the scary part is they will continue to improve while Fedor fights cans in StrikeForce and by the time he comes to the UFC his chances of winning a fight against either of these guys will have dropped dramatically.

Comment

yup i truly believe that the fighters i've listed would beat Fedor if he signed with the ufc this year, each of them has improved quite a bit since Fedor was in Affliction and the scary part is they will continue to improve while Fedor fights cans in StrikeForce and by the time he comes to the UFC his chances of winning a fight against either of these guys will have dropped dramatically.
                      Last edited by Move BRICKS™; 11-07-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X