No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelienenko isn't very good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobra 2K9 View Post
    thank you. some one who doesnt think fedor could rule the world single handedly.
    Fedor is the King when it comes to the sport of MMA but certainly noone's invincible. I tend to think Fedor was more just feeling Arlovski out and waiting for an opening, but Arlovski was doing some things well and did have some physical advantages going into the fight.

I think a rematch could be interesting, after Fedor disposes of Barnett and once Arlovski gets a win under his belt. Arlovski vs Gilbert Yvell would be an interesting fight.

Comment

At this time, the majority of mma fighters and experts consider him to be the top dog in the sport. So to say that he isn't very good is being a bit ignorant of the facts, don't you think?

I mean, you have to be very good to reach the the top of the sport the way Fedor has done AND get the majority of the mma community (both pros and fans) agreeing that you are the best in the sport.

Perhaps, what you really mean is he is not a flashy, charismatic and overly entertaining fighter like the Rampages and the Silvas. The guy doesn't say much, doesn't trash talk, his English is very limited, and many consider his personality to be somewhat bland.

Thus far, the way he fights works for him very, very well. He just get's in there and looks for a way to go home victorious the best way he knows how. Without a lot of fanfare.

And just about everyone agrees his fights have been exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post

jk, when is your next fight?
        I have no clue, I need to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
          You're right he isn't good. . . he's ****ing phenomenal. Don't take my word for it. Hear it from some of the best around.

god dana white is such a stubborn businessman, he can't even allow himself to acknowledge the dominance of Fedor, when he's beat everyone he's fought, and beat everyone that he's faced from the UFC. if White had him signed in the UFC, he would be touting him as the "SECOND COMING", Dana is too wrapped up in his own UFC pride, but you know deep down white would love to have him as his UFC Champ.................. but since he can't have him, he's being #1 Fedor hater, and thats cool, as of right now, it doesn't matter who white wants to put up against Fedor, they wont win.

I find it funny, that everyone in the MMA "WORLD!!!!!" gives the man Fedor all the credit, even all of Dana Whites FIGHTERS, so in Whites eyes the whole world of actual fighters and professionals are HYPING FEDOR?!?!?! HAHHAAHA, what a HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fedor is the Ali of MMA, dont be stupid

Comment

Originally posted by VirusTI View Post
              Fedor is the Ali of MMA, dont be stupid
              He's the opposite of Ali:

You'll never hear him screaming "I'm the greatest" as loud as he can to anyone who will listen, and you will see him on the top of the P4P all time list of anyone who knows WTF they're talking about.

Comment

He's more like Sugar Ray Robinson IMO. Can do everything and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by YUHHHHHHH! View Post
                  And I was responding to you saying Fedor looked a bit vulnerable, because he didn't. What you displayed is your minimal understanding of the fight game.
                  ayy do u train at combined martial arts on steinway??

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2K9 View Post
                    Fedor >>>>> Anderson "4 losses" Silva, Rampage "7 losses" Jackson

Fedor is undefeated, greatest MMA fighter of all time.
                    Fedor is not undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      Fedor is not undefeated.
                      no he's not,but hes only loss was because cuts from illigal elbow strike.it should have been NC but because it's was tournament somebody needed to continue to next round.

sorry about bad english,I'm very tired

Comment

Working...
                      X