Fedor Emelienenko isn't very good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long live lord Fedor
    "The Last Emperor"

That Mofo is a cyborg and definetly one of the greatest. I get chills just watching him get slammed on his neck by Keven randleman, eating it and then submitting him like 2 minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
      no he's not,but hes only loss was because cuts from illigal elbow strike.it should have been NC but because it's was tournament somebody needed to continue to next round.

sorry about bad english,I'm very tired
      Yeah that loss barely counts. It's about as "loss on a technicality" as you can possibly get. Fedor is undefeated for all practical purposes.

Comment

Uploaded all his fights here for ya. Including the one he "lost".

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=176
        Last edited by jakkups; 02-12-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

i donno Fedor looked pretty human his last fight, Arlovski had him figured out just fine if u ask me (until he went for that dumb flying knee )
          i wouldn't be surprised 2 see others take the same route 2 beating the god of mma in the future.
          after the barnett fight i see no other option for fedor then 2 sign with the ufc if he still claims 2 want 2 fight the best hw's in the world.
          and thats where the so called god of mma will face his multiple losses with fighters like Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Cain Valasquez, Frank Mir, always improving add 2 that other fighters that can give him some trouble in Randy Couture, Gabriel Gonzaga, Alistair Ovareem (who is in talks with the ufc) Cheik Kongo hell even throw in Dos Santos the guy who ko'd Werdum.
          everyone of em would give Fedor a run for his money an i think the top 6 i listed would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
            Yeah that loss barely counts. It's about as "loss on a technicality" as you can possibly get. Fedor is undefeated for all practical purposes.
            and he destroyed that guy in rematch

Comment

slow down and analyze what you say.

Originally posted by mt102819 View Post
              I have to laugh at people who hype that bum Fedor as being a top MMA fighter.

He just isn't that good! He's not really on the same level as someone with superior athleticism, like Anderson Silva or Rampage Jackson.
              guess what my friend your laughter must be infectious, because we are all laughing at you,,,, only so much louder!!!!! with maybe the exception of Dana White nobody with even a miniscule amount of knowledge of combat sports, chess, checkers, ping pong, or jacks, would say anything as stupid as this, at least in Dana's case it's predicated on the money he can't make as long as the best fighter in the MMA world refuses to do biz with him, but you put yourself on the chopping block for no other reason than to procure your 15 minutes of fame, which could have been better used for running across the field at a browns home game, your place on this forum is an example of the beauty of the "americans with disabilities act" in all it's glory, I could run out of finger strength unrolling Fedors pedigree for you but it would be a waste because you obviously lack the ability to accept reality, step on the brakes dude before you crash,,,,,,again.

Comment

who does'nt have a bad day?

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                i donno Fedor looked pretty human his last fight, Arlovski had him figured out just fine if u ask me (until he went for that dumb flying knee )
                i wouldn't be surprised 2 see others take the same route 2 beating the god of mma in the future.
                after the barnett fight i see no other option for fedor then 2 sign with the ufc if he still claims 2 want 2 fight the best hw's in the world.
                and thats where the so called god of mma will face his multiple losses with fighters like Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Cain Valasquez, Frank Mir, always improving add 2 that other fighters that can give him some trouble in Randy Couture, Gabriel Gonzaga, Alistair Ovareem (who is in talks with the ufc) Cheik Kongo hell even throw in Dos Santos the guy who ko'd Werdum.
                everyone of em would give Fedor a run for his money an i think the top 6 i listed would beat him.
                I first would like to start off by saying "Thanks for offering your take on the situation with reasoning for your opinion" that is not as common an occurence as one would think. However with that said I disagree with you for a number of reasons, first off this guy has not only shown better than average fighting ability in all areas of the sport but his work ethic and approach to his job is only rivaled by a few others in the mma game, "and I emphasize a few", second in the time that I have been following MMA I have not seen another fighter that adapts to the circumstances of that given opponent quicker or more effectively than this guy, third and most obscure from the laymans view,,this man possess a quality that all GREAT combat sport participants must have and that is the mindset that winning is not even a factor in the equation, not losing is, and thats what sets him apart from the people you are shaking pom-poms for, they only want to beat Fedor for the money and the prestige that would come from it, and I'm certain if it was a winner take all fight the line for that rollercoaster ride would be the shortest in the park my friend, once again Thanks for your post,,the fact that I responded means that I respect your perspective, so please don't take anything I said as an attack on you, it's only dialog between two people with a like intrest but diffrent opinions on the same subject.

Comment

You are a douche. Nice post mt

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post

OK guy. He looked real human until he murdered Arlovski with a punch you still haven't even seen yet. How many of your top 6 have done that. Fedor was just waiting around, you really think Arlovsky "figured him out". He got KTFO in the first rd. just because you hang with a guy and throw a couple of punch doesn't mean you figured someone out.

Comment

nice post bda, now walt liquor its no secret Arlovski has a glass jaw, waiting around? with a guy with good hands now if thats the case then its not very smart tsktsk.
                      if arlovki had stuck 2 his gameplan and outboxed fedor i have no doubt he would have won.
                      as far as making money off fedor.....he ain't a draw as proven by the affliction numbers they have been putting up, which in case anyone hasn't been keeping track have been absolutly horrible it only looks like fighters made huge money off of him because affliction's been grossly over paying their fighters.
                      Prestige in beating Fedor again i dont' think it will be there especially coming from fans who are on his nuts 24/7 i mean come on look at Nog who got worked over by Mir in their last fight everyone was all up in arms claiming him 2 be the 2nd best heavyweight in the world behind their god fedor an guess what after mir beat him "ohh nogs washed up he don't have it anymore" not only berating their 2nd favourite fighter but bringing down mir's win when he outworked Nog an fought smart.
                      i'll say it again IF fedor signs with the ufc he will lose, perhaps thats why his manager is throwing up all these excuses an weird demands that are keeping fedor from fighting in the ufc.

Comment

Working...
                      X