Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelienenko isn't very good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are as humble and nice like fedor, you will get people to say nice things about you like that.
    Hes done well as a heavyweight because he is fast. He isnt p4p the best fighter in MMA. He is the best heavyweight. Faster little guys have a better chance against him than those big guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      When you are as humble and nice like fedor, you will get people to say nice things about you like that.
      Hes done well as a heavyweight because he is fast. He isnt p4p the best fighter in MMA. He is the best heavyweight. Faster little guys have a better chance against him than those big guys.
      If Brock could beat Fedor, I'd say he was the best P4P, it has nothing to do with personality - That's just a bonus. Fedor is top P4P because he's been dominating his division for longer than any title holder in the history of the sport, once Lesnar/GSP/A.Silva/BJ Penn do that, they can be rated as the best P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
        Yes he is!

Wow!
        hella fight

its not often you see fedor have to "come from behind" like that

his nose, his face... the way he was getting pounded in the face when he was on the ground... i've never seen fedor like that...

and then WHACK

great fight

Comment

really you guys were impressed with Fedor that fight? with what actually?

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
            really you guys were impressed with Fedor that fight? with what actually?
            First of all, props for your avi. second, I disagree about the guys you mentioned who might beat Fedor.

Brock would get submitted if not cleanly knocked out. Mir would be humiliated easily. The other guys I haven't watched, but Fedor is one tough SOB at the moment. Not saying he can't be beat, but I don't see anyone in the division taking him out anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Slaughter View Post
              I must say you are ignorant when it comes to mma.. NONE of these fighters stand a chance against Fedor!! both experts and fighters agree that Fedor is the complete fighter and the best ever. He dominated the pride hw division!!blah
              I guess Fedor better retire then huh. Fans like you are pathetic.

A MMA fan gives a respectful viewpoint that doesn't concur with yours and challanges your God Fedor, and you get your panties twisted.

Do you not like your favorite fighter challanged? Or is that it, he is the greatest ever, lets have him not even fight, it's a waiste of time right?

Comment

hey mindbat yup Rickson's the man, its cool alot of people disagree with my list so no prob.
                Fedor beating anyone i've listed wont' be as easy as you make it sound.

Brock Lesnar has Surrounded himself with some great trainers and has improved leaps and bounds since he's started in MMA, compare his first fight with Frank Mir to the rematch an you'll see what i mean. Lesnar has shown he has the ability to nullify any submissions you can throw at him again look at Lesnar/Mir 2, if it goes to the ground then the result will be the exact same with Fedor pounded out against the cage early in the fight, stand up wise Lesnar is not great but i think he would do well enough to get Fedor down, Fedor likes to throw his wild looping punches an Brock throws his straight down the middle with his strength,speed and reach he'd knock Fedor on his ass and finish him with some ground and pound.

Shane Carwin is another beast of a Heavyweight with strength and size to match Lesnars, who also trains with a great camp in New Mexico with Greg Jackson so you know he will come in with a great game plan. the result will be pretty identicle to the Lesnar description i made above.

Cain Valasquez dosn't have the size an strength of the 2 above but his wrestling is on Par with Lesnars and he is relentless with his takedowns he also has some fast hands when he's got you set up for some ground and pound. Cain also has a great Camp behind him in AKA who wont' let him go in unprepared with some Sub Defense for Fedor.
                Fedor would be in for a long night of being taken down controlled and pounded on.

Jr Dos Santos is not in the same wrestling category as the 3 i mentioned but his hands are fast and heavy enough to put Fedor out, he's Knocked out Werdum with Ease and embarassed Crocop in their last fight, add to the fact that Dos Santos is a purple belt under the Nogeura's and has training partners like Lyoto Machida and Anderson Silva another great camp to help him prepare especially with Big Nog there go guide him.
                i think Dos Santos would put Fedor away by tko along the cage.

Frank Mir i believe can hang with Fedor anywhere the fight goes with a black belt in Bjj he'd be able to escape or negate any subs fedor throws at him, as far as the stand up goes his punches go straight down the middle again another good way to counter fedors looping punches he throws. i'd take Mir by wherever the fight takes place, on the ground sub for Mir, on the Feet like the Nog fight i'd pick Mir by Tko.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
                  You are entitled to your ******ed opinion!
                  what this guy said!

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                    hey mindbat yup Rickson's the man, its cool alot of people disagree with my list so no prob.
                    Fedor beating anyone i've listed wont' be as easy as you make it sound.

Brock Lesnar has Surrounded himself with some great trainers and has improved leaps and bounds since he's started in MMA, compare his first fight with Frank Mir to the rematch an you'll see what i mean. Lesnar has shown he has the ability to nullify any submissions you can throw at him again look at Lesnar/Mir 2, if it goes to the ground then the result will be the exact same with Fedor pounded out against the cage early in the fight, stand up wise Lesnar is not great but i think he would do well enough to get Fedor down, Fedor likes to throw his wild looping punches an Brock throws his straight down the middle with his strength,speed and reach he'd knock Fedor on his ass and finish him with some ground and pound.

Shane Carwin is another beast of a Heavyweight with strength and size to match Lesnars, who also trains with a great camp in New Mexico with Greg Jackson so you know he will come in with a great game plan. the result will be pretty identicle to the Lesnar description i made above.

Cain Valasquez dosn't have the size an strength of the 2 above but his wrestling is on Par with Lesnars and he is relentless with his takedowns he also has some fast hands when he's got you set up for some ground and pound. Cain also has a great Camp behind him in AKA who wont' let him go in unprepared with some Sub Defense for Fedor.
                    Fedor would be in for a long night of being taken down controlled and pounded on.

Jr Dos Santos is not in the same wrestling category as the 3 i mentioned but his hands are fast and heavy enough to put Fedor out, he's Knocked out Werdum with Ease and embarassed Crocop in their last fight, add to the fact that Dos Santos is a purple belt under the Nogeura's and has training partners like Lyoto Machida and Anderson Silva another great camp to help him prepare especially with Big Nog there go guide him.
                    i think Dos Santos would put Fedor away by tko along the cage.

Frank Mir i believe can hang with Fedor anywhere the fight goes with a black belt in Bjj he'd be able to escape or negate any subs fedor throws at him, as far as the stand up goes his punches go straight down the middle again another good way to counter fedors looping punches he throws. i'd take Mir by wherever the fight takes place, on the ground sub for Mir, on the Feet like the Nog fight i'd pick Mir by Tko.
                    Lesnar's stamina will be the big factor in the long haul, though I would love to see that match up. Brock is powerful, and if anyone gets caught with his punch it's lights out in the ring and lights back on the hospital.

I question Lesnar's skills compared to Fedor's. Fedor has been in virtually
                    impossible to solve situations and figured out a way to win. I don't think Brock has been challenged by such adversity yet. One small mistake against Fedor and Brock may find himself in big trouble.

I base my opinion of Mir on his last performances. He appears battle worn.
                    I'd given him a better chance in his prime due to his intelligence and groundwork skills, but I just don't believe they can beat Fedor right now.

I will stand corrected if I'm proven otherwise. That's if they ever meet.

I'm not sure that's likely, though, due to their competing promotional commitments.

Thanks for the background on the other fighters as I haven't followed their careers as of late. I'll be checking them out.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102819 View Post
                      Fedor is a bum. The only reason he gets all the attention is because he's white.
                      Wow, how would this forum survive without posts like this. You really know your MMA.

Comment

Working...
                      X