No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelienenko isn't very good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
    Rofl. Have you ever watched a Fedor fight before? Against big strikers, he feels them out for a while before he commits to anything. Arlovski landed MAYBE one flush jab the entire fight. After Fedor realized that Arlovski couldn't hurt him with strikes, bang - Lights out. There is no way to say Fedor lost because Arlovski was overconfident. Arlovski left his chin open and got dropped because of it. "HE LEFT HIS CHIN OPEN BECAUSE OF OVERCONFIDENCE FLYING KNEE BLAH BLAH BLAH." Arlovski is a professional athlete who has scored with the flying knee before. He was confident throwing the flying knee and the flying knee had a purpose, to KO his opponent. Fedor threw a counter to this and knocked him the **** out. PLEASE get over it.
    Summed up perfectly. And even if Arlovski did land more and was looking to have Fedor on the backfoot it is irrelevant because he couldn't get the job done. Fedor just needed a single punch.

Comment

Rofl. Have you ever watched a Fedor fight before? Against big strikers, he feels them out for a while before he commits to anything. Arlovski landed MAYBE one flush jab the entire fight. After Fedor realized that Arlovski couldn't hurt him with strikes, bang - Lights out. There is no way to say Fedor lost because Arlovski was overconfident. Arlovski left his chin open and got dropped because of it. "HE LEFT HIS CHIN OPEN BECAUSE OF OVERCONFIDENCE FLYING KNEE BLAH BLAH BLAH." Arlovski is a professional athlete who has scored with the flying knee before. He was confident throwing the flying knee and the flying knee had a purpose, to KO his opponent. Fedor threw a counter to this and knocked him the **** out. PLEASE get over it.
      okay, no need to get angry. id take a nice cold shower before the roid rage kicks in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra 2K9 View Post
        okay, no need to get angry. id take a nice cold shower before the roid rage kicks in.
        Nobody's angry, just get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
          He knocked Andrei the F out
          why's fat boy posing like a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
            why's fat boy posing like a fighter?
            Why's fat boy calling other boys fat?

Comment

get over it? your the one attacking me with the fedor nuthuggery.

im just trying to have a conversation about how i thought emelienenko looked a bit vunerable.

Comment

get over it? your the one attacking me with the fedor nuthuggery.

im just trying to have a conversation about how i thought emelienenko looked a bit vunerable.
                And I was responding to you saying Fedor looked a bit vulnerable, because he didn't. What you displayed is your minimal understanding of the fight game.

Comment

he is good but he could easily lose.

in his last fight against andrei arlovski, he looked vunerable.
                  I know this is open to debate, but imo that was a product of Fedor engaging Arlovski at his own game. Arlovski's only chance in the fight was to defeat Fedor standing, and yet Fedor never attempted to take it to the ground. Fedor's style is geared more at engaging you where ever the fight ends up and he was much obliged to stand and strike, even though it played into his opponent's strengths. As such, it was Arlovski who wound up face down and unconscious, which to me is a testament to Fedor's greatness. He found his opening and struck.

Hell, maybe a rematch is in order a couple fights down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                    I know this is open to debate, but imo that was a product of Fedor engaging Arlovski at his own game. Arlovski's only chance in the fight was to defeat Fedor standing, and yet Fedor never attempted to take it to the ground. Fedor's style is geared more at engaging you where ever the fight ends up and he was much obliged to stand and strike, even though it played into his opponent's strengths. As such, it was Arlovski who wound up face down and unconscious, which to me is a testament to Fedor's greatness. He found his opening and struck.

Hell, maybe a rematch is in order a couple fights down the line.
                    thank you. some one who doesnt think fedor could rule the world single handedly.

Comment

And I was responding to you saying Fedor looked a bit vulnerable, because he didn't. What you displayed is your minimal understanding of the fight game.
                      what you displayed is your minimal understanding of my minimal understnding of mma.

Comment

Working...
                      X