No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelienenko isn't very good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
    if anything silva would give fedor a tough fight..

lesnar would beat fedor....
    LOL, If you're talking about Anderson Silva, Fedor would throw him down and have his way with him on the ground (no ****).

Randy Couture has shown that it can take technique and skill rather than Strength to take down Lesnar. Lesnar would beat Fedor when/if Fedor is over the hill. I hardly doubt now that Lesnar would beat Fedor. Especially to the fact that Fedor is use to beating up bigger guys (Man Choi, Semmy Schilt, Gary Goodridge, Tim Sylvia, Bret Rogers, etc.)

Funny how people's analysis of Fedor is like it's their first time watching him. Fedor was already dominating people in Pride before any of you found out about "MMA"

Comment

I partially agree with your assesment of Fedor vs Anderson Silva, Silva would have his way with Fedor on the feet so Fedor would have to take him down and we all know Silva's takedown defense ain't great and he would have is Bjj Blackbelt tested by Fedor i think though that it would be a Epic back and forth fight that would go to a decision.
      Fedor has also fought bigger guys but again i'll say Brock Lesnar is a total Different Animal compared to those other fighters, sure they're big and strong but they don't have Lesnars Speed, Agility and Athleticism. in a fight between Brock and Fedor i believe Brock would take the fight to the ground Smother Fedor an keep Fedor close to him to negate Fedors ability to shift his hips an look for an armbar, and at the same time pound him out much like he did to Mir.

Comment

Fedor is not immune to punishment. He is not a god... He is an awesome fighter who stays calm and has a knack for taking some punishment and then coming back to win the fight.

But, for some reason, the n00bs expect to see him run through his opponents without ever being hit. His hype is so great on forums that n00bs expect to see a freaking silverback gorilla attacking a little vulnerable opponent because all they have ever seen are his highlight videos on youtube.

****ING WATCH HIS PREVIOUS FIGHTS BEFORE COMMENTING YOU ****ING IDIOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
          You're right he isn't good. . . he's ****ing phenomenal. Don't take my word for it. Hear it from some of the best around.

that video is hilarious--makes dana look like the douche that he is.

Comment

Fedor vs Silva ends with Silva in the hospital. Fedor has made a career out of taking on opponents much heavier than himself and he has demonstrated he can soundly defeat K-1 level strikers at their own game and legendary BJJ guys like Big Nog at their own ground game.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut View Post
              LOL, If you're talking about Anderson Silva, Fedor would throw him down and have his way with him on the ground (no ****).

Randy Couture has shown that it can take technique and skill rather than Strength to take down Lesnar. Lesnar would beat Fedor when/if Fedor is over the hill. I hardly doubt now that Lesnar would beat Fedor. Especially to the fact that Fedor is use to beating up bigger guys (Man Choi, Semmy Schilt, Gary Goodridge, Tim Sylvia, Bret Rogers, etc.)

Funny how people's analysis of Fedor is like it's their first time watching him. Fedor was already dominating people in Pride before any of you found out about "MMA"

Except Lesnar is actually a top heavyweight,except that Lesnar isn't washed up and isn't a complete freakshow like Choi and that Schilt's frame didn't help him at all in such a grappling dominated sport.

Comment

Working...
              X