No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Of course you're not. There are plenty of bigots on this forum that thinks like you. Like the coward that you're type is you're looking for help with "I'm not the only one" line As if I'm the only one here that can see though you. Looks like you've been a racist troll since 2005.

It's takes a lot of dedicated stupidity to be that one dimensional and predictable for that many years on a forum. But you're played out. Posters like you are a dime a dozen here. Come up with some new material.

Bigot ......................and racist OH NO !!!!! You make my point with every post .

Comment

Of course you're not. There are plenty of bigots on this forum that thinks like you. Like the coward that your type is you're looking foir help with "I'm not the only one" line As if I'm the only one here that can see though you. Looks like you've been a racist troll since 2005. It's takes a lot of dedicated stupidity to be that one dimensional and predictable for that many years on a forum. But you're played out. Posters like you are a dime a dozen here. Come up with some new material.
      You keep saying things like this why? I've been called a ******* on this site. I've never called anyone a racial slur and have never been given a time out.

It's just you wanting to ignore the facts of the case. So it's you're a racist because you don't agree with me! Give it a rest!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Lol every dem city is doing police reform.
        Do you not understand what a grand jury is? Whatever I'm not going to argue with you. I know where you stand and like I said I made no comment on this case until now because I waited for facts. Something you and others don't like to do and this is why.

Good luck.
        In cities where it's needed. But it's not about right and wrong with you. It's about Democrats and republican's. That's all you see.

Comment

You keep saying things like this why? I've been called a ******* on this site. I've never called anyone a racial slur and have never been given a time out.

It's just you wanting to ignore the facts of the case. So it's you're a racist because you don't agree with me! Give it a rest!
          I wasn't even talking to you. So what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Bigot ......................and racist OH NO !!!!! You make my point with every post .
            Responding with a GIF because you're too dumb to articulate anything else. You've been stupid since 2005. Like I said that's dedicated stupidity

Comment

Omg I just can't reply to this bahahaha. A flash bang?????? They didn't even get a chance before the cop got shot! Marksman? Do you know how many rounds they are allowed to practice with each month? So you know the trigger pull lb weight on a LEO gun? They're not set up for marksmanship. Legal groups won't let a less lb trigger pull.

I'd you're a gun owner you'll understand how important trigger pull is.
              How the hell do you know they didn't have a chance to use it. Were you there . No you weren't. There are still questions that need to be answered. They need to be answered so this doesn't happen again for the safety of the citizens and for the police officers involved.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                He may of shot at the police because he is giving an accurate account what happened. Not only did they settle the lawsuit they dismissed charges against him. As far as the police being marksmen that is to be expected and it's part of the job. They are trained how to use a gun. Why didn't they throw a flash grenade before entering once the door was down. Maybe it happened so fast they couldn't. There are still a lot of unanswered questions.

SMH

you know how it went down at this point, it's only been reported 1000 times along with today by the DA

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  How the hell do you know they didn't have a chance to use it. Were you there . No you weren't. There are still questions that need to be answered. They need to be answered so this doesn't happen again for the safety of the citizens and for the police officers involved.
                  Maybe you should ask yourself that question, you brought it up. This isn't the movies or call of duty lol.

That's why we have a court case. But again, you guys assume what you will while we wait for more facts or throw out a "flash bang" lol.

Comment

Calling people racist, bigots is like a gag reflex to leftist when confronted with facts and statistics.

The word “racism” is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything — and demanding evidence makes you a “racist.”- Thomas Sowell

Comment

Responding with a GIF because you're too dumb to articulate anything else. You've been stupid since 2005. Like I said that's dedicated stupidity
                      Josep, I eat your lunch anytime I engage with you. You are not very smart .You are an emotional beta male.

Comment

Working...
                      X