No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
    Calling people racist, bigots is like a gag reflex to leftist when confronted with facts and statistics.

The word “racism” is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything — and demanding evidence makes you a “racist.”- Thomas Sowell

When you make statements like "most black people don't take personal responsibility for their actions" that speaks for itself on whether you're a racist or not. It's typical for someone with your mindset to become indignant when someone calls you out for what you are. You're too stupid to realize that you're easy to see through.

You can try to sanitize the word
    "racist" and quote Thomas sowell as much as you want. He's the go to negro for your Ilk when you want to hide behind your racism lol. It doesn't change what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      Man. I wish they wouldn’t.
      Well, this sux. Always has to be dumb people. Let these looters act the fool and people can see it for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Well, this sux. Always has to be dumb people. Let these looters act the fool and people can see it for themselves.
        Yes. Now the media is going to blame everything on far right extremists

Comment

the 1 cop that they indicted didnt even shoot Taylor. he was indicted for shooting recklessly and hitting other apartments. basically he's being punished for bad aim. there was 1 witness who said cops announced themselves while DOZENS others said they didnt. of course the AG listened to the 1 witness that said they did. that alone to him made her killing "self defense".

they weren't even in uniform. it was a raid in plainclothes. so ima say they didnt announce nothing and just started ramming the door.

but the AG never mentioned how they lied from day 1 and said there was no body cams present. crime scene pictures shows cameras on two of the pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            When you make statements like "most black people don't take personal responsibility for their actions" that speaks for itself on whether you're a racist or not. It's typical for someone with your mindset to become indignant when someone calls you out for what you are. You're too stupid to realize that you're easy to see through.

You can try to sanitize the word
            "racist" and quote Thomas sowell as much as you want. He's the go to negro for your Ilk when you want to hide behind your racism lol. It doesn't change what you are.
            Facts do not care about your feelings Josep.You are a weak Beta male its why without knowing me you accused me of being racist and a bigot. In typical soy boy fashion you disregarded the points I made and went right into throwing baseless accusations . I bet 20$ you had to Google Thomas Sowell before writing your post to even know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The problem with taking race out of it means you ignore the fact that these type of no knock warrants are used disproportionately as a tool against non white criminals in low, working and middle class communities.

I understand the point the cops were just doing their jobs. But the boyfriend was just protecting his family, same as you and others argue he has a right to do.

He nor Breanna were wanted by the police in connection with any crime so I think his response when someone breaks his door down and doesn’t yell police is proportional.

This is a terrible situation all around but if you were in her family’s shoes you wouldn’t simply accept an “oops my bad” , would you?

I think at this point we need to really assess the use of no knock warrants. This seems like a tool of the police state.

I hope you and other Trump supporters aren’t ok with this type of police procedure in any community.

From what I gather the family took the money and settled.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  Facts do not care about your feelings Josep.You are a weak Beta male its why without knowing me you accused me of being racist and a bigot. In typical soy boy fashion you disregarded the points I made and went right into throwing baseless accusations . I bet 20$ you had to Google Thomas Sowell before writing your post to even know who he is.
                  You're truly a moron if you believe that. I know exactly who he is. I also know he puts out a lot of false information for his agenda just like you do.

There is nothing factual about you knowing the mindset of most black people. Just another example of your ignorance and false information.

Comment

So they came to the conclusion most people who looked into the incident and had half a brain came up with

Facts don't matter anymore

It's all about skin color

If this was some white ***** the story would have been on the 10th page of the local paper and nobody would have ever heard about it

Comment

• one of the attorneys for Taylor's family

Comment

Working...
                      X