No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Dude you have to ignore these types of people. That one in particular. You're literally arguing with a deranged psychopath. These guys are actually mentally unstable and live horrible lives.

Ignore them...
    I don’t always agree with Trav, but he’s not a fool.

I’m anti any group that believes they can achieve their goals using violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      Hillay had more votes but Trump won because he had more electorial college votes? You can't make that sh** up..only in the country of fat yanks.

Anyhow, I don't believe in that anyway...presidents are not elected they're selected by those on top, who's on top? Well the Rotschild's ( the one's who bailed Trump out of bakrupcy) the same Trump who filed for bankrupcy 6 times, the bloomberg's, the rockafellas, the Jesuit order, the fkn pedophile's from the Vatican, the Satanists in general..they don't just run the US, they run/control every president/politician in the world.

Time to wake up and understand what is happening..you can go vote or hold up fkn sings while marching the streets, the end result will be the same.
      this is exactly what i have been saying.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Well, isn't this is awkward...

Jesus Christ.......

Comment

• I don't have high hopes but it's promising:

Four US police officers have been arrested and charged over the fatal 2020 shooting of Breonna Taylor.

Ms Taylor was killed in her home in Louisville, Kentucky, by plainclothes police who were executing a "no-knock" search warrant.

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the new charges. He said the officers were being charged with civil rights offenses, unlawful conspiracy, unconstitutional use of force and obstruction.

Mr Garland added that three of the officers - all but Mr Hankinson - had been charged with falsification of a search warrant.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62427546
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X