No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    According to you and people like you...... People would have celebrating if those cops were indicted.

And people would finally feel like this country cares about justice for everyone and feel cops will finally be held accountable for..

Just like those killers are held accountable involved in black on black crime.... Y'all love to bring up to deflect from cops killing unarmed people.

But no..... It's clear that 2nd class citizens exist....

And things are just gonna get worst.
    I won't put too much effort into a response because people like you ignore statistics, and are doomed to a life of victimhood and self-defeatism.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Y'all love to bring up to deflect from cops killing unarmed people.
      Do you know how many unarmed people cops killed last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        Hahahahahahaha how tf can you rationally think this? You know it's true so you just go straight to attacking my character that you know literally nothing about. Well done, you argue like a true r3tard.
        Easily through your extreme ignorance. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It was the wrong apartment. The person they were supposedly looking for was already in custody.

I have done plenty of reading. There are only one set of facts. If you come across a story that isn’t true but run with it because it justifies your opinion, that doesn’t equate to me running with a false narrative.

This was not merely a tragic accident. This is the result you get when tools like no knock warrants are used in poorer, minority communities.

The boyfriend didn’t fire on police knowingly, he fired one warning shot once his door was broken down. I am sure any gun owner would do the same thing.

The police didn’t announce themselves. Had they had body cams on, them this would be easily proven or disproven.

I understand that you want to minimize this as just a cops doing their job thing. For many of us, the outrage is because cops shot and killed an innocent woman and there is no body cam footage to tell us the truth and no one will be held accountable for her death.

Ok man I respect your opinion but you are just wrong.

read the warrant. They were at the right place and she was on the warrant for a reason
          https://reason.com/wp-content/upload...h-warrants.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
            This is why next to nothing will change. They want to punish cops for using the power granted to them by people way above their pay grade. Which is just silly. They focus on the wrong ****. How stupid is it to complain about a police power being used against a black person too much? I mean would they be happy if the abuse of authority was split 50-50? Makes no sense to me.

If they want change. Push for no knock warrants being illegal, push for Terry frisk laws being more narrowly defined, push for police carrying their own insurance instead of unions paying for it, push for better de-escalation training, and the list goes on. So many things they could address, instead they focus on color.

What kills me is that all they are accomplishing is almost guaranteeing Trump gets re-elected.
            You are preaching to the choir.

I'm stunned that black folks who criticize the police for profiling them and stopping them at higher rates, then vote for the Party that adds more and more laws to the books that the cops have to enforce and will use to now profile/stop them even more!!

Someone once told me something along that line that I'll never forget....

"Their rally cry for 'Justice' is the result of voting ignorantly for decades."

Comment

More like we're about waiting until the evidence came out and destroyed your argument.
              And the "stupid" ones fall for it every time.

Comment

Dozens of witnesses to a 3 a.m. raid on a drug den? The one I believe, dozens is a total boldfaced lie from yourself, have some ****ing shame.
                Exactly.

It happened here in Austin, Texas.

When that Sergeant/Uber driver shot that armed rioter, all the 'witnesses' said he drove the car high speed into a peaceful crowd and started shooting.

But once video came out it showed the driver turning onto a street like normal and being surrounded by a gang who started beating on his car and one guy approached the car with an AR-15 levelled at the driver. That's when the driver shot and killed the armed mob member.

And no charges were filed, of course.

But the "stupid" ones don't wait for facts. Their team loyalty demands which side they choose and stick with, regardless of how the facts play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Exactly.

It happened here in Austin, Texas.

When that Sergeant/Uber driver shot that armed rioter, all the 'witnesses' said he drove the car high speed into a peaceful crowd and started shooting.

But once video came out it showed the driver turning onto a street like normal and being surrounded by a gang who started beating on his car and one guy approached the car with an AR-15 levelled at the driver. That's when the driver shot and killed the armed mob member.

And no charges were filed, of course.

But the "stupid" ones don't wait for facts. Their team loyalty demands which side they choose and stick with, regardless of how the facts play out.
                  One thing I've learned from the past 6 years since the Michael Brown incident. A lot of these "witnesses" are bona fide liars.

Comment

• It's quite obvious that most of the racists hang around in the Republican Party.

Yet superfans have the gall to ask why blacks don't vote Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      It's quite obvious that most of the racists hang around in the Republican Party.

Yet superfans have the gall to ask why blacks don't vote Republican.
                      Yep. It's as clear on this site as it is in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                      X