No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
    Josep, I eat your lunch anytime I engage with you. You are not very smart .You are an emotional beta male.
    He is a blazing beta male.
    A bitter, salty absolute moron who has accomplished nothing in life so desperately he blames everybody and everything he can in order to make excuses for that fact. Definitely not a winner in life, never has been. Never will. He is willing and ready to join the fleet of rejects and losers in life because he has extreme low self esteem and low intelligence. Humans of his low IQ and low emotional control will go extinct soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      I've looked at every single fact in this case and I have zero idea what the hell is going on in America right now. Facts no longer make a difference. It's all ideology now.

3 Cops knocked... announced themselves, and then broke the door down after obtaining a No-Nock warrant signed by the circuit judge with Breonna Taylor's name on it.

A cop was immediately shot, and they returned fire, killing a person in the hallway.

This was a known drug dealer... They had a warrant because of evidence of dealing going on. They went to Jemarcus Glover's house (tied to Taylor), actually DO a no-knock warrant... and arrest 5 people with drugs, guns, etc...

It's no longer facts.

It's all now ideology.

You're charging a Police Officer for shooting his gun when his partner just took a round. Good luck with that, chuck.

Yeah, it’s a tough scenario.
      Very tough.

Unfortunate she died, she didn’t deserve that regardless of her involvement.

But at the same time you can’t really charge the police for doing their damn job. How were they supposed to know?

ANYBODY who was in their shoes as a police officer would’ve done the same, return fire when they began getting shot at.

It’s just completely difficult scenario.

But you can’t charge those officers for doing their damn job.

And stop making it about FOOKING race already. Yeezus Christ!

Comment

You pulled out the race card Lmfao. You are on of the dumbest posters on this forum, I am guessing this must be an Alt account of the Big Dumb.

He has to be an alt. for somebody that’s for sure.

Every post he makes includes him accusing somebody of racism or bigot, lmfao!!!

The absolute worst poster here ever.
        Worse than aboutfukntime
        Worse than Robbie Barett
        Worse than Big Dumb
        Worse than all of them.

Literally EVERYBODY has told him has much an idiot he is.
        Smart people would begin to realize when they’re wrong.
        Don’t even have to be smart, just common sense.
        This guy is a complete troll/dumb arse.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
          Yeah, it’s a tough scenario.
          Very tough.

Unfortunate she died, she didn’t deserve that regardless of her involvement.

But at the same time you can’t really charge the police for doing their damn job. How were they supposed to know?

ANYBODY who was in their shoes as a police officer would’ve done the same, return fire when they began getting shot at.

It’s just completely difficult scenario.

But you can’t charge those officers for doing their damn job.

And stop making it about FOOKING race already. Yeezus Christ!
          The problem with taking race out of it means you ignore the fact that these type of no knock warrants are used disproportionately as a tool against non white criminals in low, working and middle class communities.

I understand the point the cops were just doing their jobs. But the boyfriend was just protecting his family, same as you and others argue he has a right to do.

He nor Breanna were wanted by the police in connection with any crime so I think his response when someone breaks his door down and doesn’t yell police is proportional.

This is a terrible situation all around but if you were in her family’s shoes you wouldn’t simply accept an “oops my bad” , would you?

I think at this point we need to really assess the use of no knock warrants. This seems like a tool of the police state.

I hope you and other Trump supporters aren’t ok with this type of police procedure in any community.

Comment

You pulled out the race card Lmfao. You are on of the dumbest posters on this forum, I am guessing this must be an Alt account of the Big Dumb.
            "Your race card, sir."

LOL. Priceless!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The problem with taking race out of it means you ignore the fact that these type of no knock warrants are used disproportionately as a tool against non white criminals in low, working and middle class communities.

I understand the point the cops were just doing their jobs. But the boyfriend was just protecting his family, same as you and others argue he has a right to do.

He nor Breanna were wanted by the police in connection with any crime so I think his response when someone breaks his door down and doesn’t yell police is proportional.

This is a terrible situation all around but if you were in her family’s shoes you wouldn’t simply accept an “oops my bad” , would you?

I think at this point we need to really assess the use of no knock warrants. This seems like a tool of the police state.

I hope you and other Trump supporters aren’t ok with this type of police procedure in any community.
              You make very good points BUT still I do not see how any of the cops carrying out this ill-advised action are in any way guilty of a crime.

Comment

Pretty much

Comment

All I know is it's going to get messy down there tonight. Pray for peace because it isn't looking good.

Comment

They knew b4 hand that's why they put the city in state of emergency.... Good luck with that. Shyt is gonna blow up...... Again.

The shyt was wrong. My only question is who fault is it

Officers were following orders. But someone needs to be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      All I know is it's going to get messy down there tonight. Pray for peace because it isn't looking good.

Man. I wish they wouldn’t.

Comment

Working...
                      X