No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Police Are Pushing A Misleading Narrative About Breonna Taylor’s Ex-Boyfriend

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/poli...203042017.html
    Pr trying to save face maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      No, you're just a loser that's following me around and replying to my post that were not directed to you.

You're not really laughing either so you can stop lying now.
      Every one of your posts makes me LOL because they’re comically stupid!

Comment

Comment

So yeah Louisville is about to get burned down. His charge doesn’t even have to anything to do with her death huh

Comment

Comment

I've looked at every single fact in this case and I have zero idea what the hell is going on in America right now. Facts no longer make a difference. It's all ideology now.

3 Cops knocked... announced themselves, and then broke the door down after obtaining a No-Nock warrant signed by the circuit judge with Breonna Taylor's name on it.

A cop was immediately shot, and they returned fire, killing a person in the hallway.

This was a known drug dealer... They had a warrant because of evidence of dealing going on. They went to Jemarcus Glover's house (tied to Taylor), actually DO a no-knock warrant... and arrest 5 people with drugs, guns, etc...

It's no longer facts.

It's all now ideology.

You're charging a Police Officer for shooting his gun when his partner just took a round. Good luck with that, chuck.
              Last edited by Lomadeaux; 09-23-2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I've looked at every single fact in this case and I have zero idea what the hell is going on in America right now. Facts no longer make a difference. It's all ideology now.

3 Cops knocked... announced themselves, and then broke the door down after obtaining a No-Nock warrant signed by the circuit judge with Breonna Taylor's name on it.

A cop was immediately shot, and they returned fire, killing a person in the hallway.

This was a known drug dealer... They had a warrant because of evidence of dealing going on. They went to Jemarcus Glover's house (tied to Taylor), actually DO a no-knock warrant... and arrest 5 people with drugs, guns, etc...

It's no longer facts.

It's all now ideology.

You're charging a Police Officer for shooting his gun when his partner just took a round. Good luck with that, chuck.
                Its getting ridiculous man

Comment

Free TV's in Louisville tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Another case of a criminal thug made to look like some innocent martyr who was ruthlessly killed by police. There are too many activist groups out there that are funded to root out cases like this and turn them into something they are not. They can count on the rank and file sheep to get stirred up and loot, riot and protest all on the basis of lies. They know that the low-IQ rioters won't take a moment to get the facts or to reason this out.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      No knock warrants. Sounds like a police state to me.
                      But they did knock and announced police. They have a witness.

Comment

Working...
                      X