No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    The rioters were waiting for their moment to strike. Regardless of the verdict they would have rioted. This is not about justice, it never was.

U-haul had a pop-up art sale?????

dang it, I missed it again

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      You're truly a moron if you believe that. I know exactly who he is. I also know he puts out a lot of false information for his agenda just like you do.

There is nothing factual about you knowing the mindset of most black people. Just another example of your ignorance and false information.
      Black people in America have been manipulated so much that it's actually unfortunate that it's quite predictable how they'll react to any given situation if the cops are involved negatively somehow.

Comment

• Most black men ain't finna just bust on cops for no reason like White dudes.....

Especially knowing it's multiple cops entering your house at night.

That's what you call a suicide mission....

The cops lie all the time to save their asses the same way they lie on autopsy's.

Only one witness said they knocked vs 12 who said they didn't.

In any other case y'all would side with the 12

But since most of the guys on here have an agenda towards BLM and are pro-police pro establishment.

Y'all defend any and everything that goes against your agenda.

I for 1 try to judge every situation accordingly.... And not just pick sides to fit my agenda.

Why my first thought when the guy at Wendy's got killed was "why do something so stupid"

But you have guys on here who can watch a video of a guy get killed with a knee on his neck for 9mins... Come out the mouth and say it was drugs then bring up his past to justify the murder.

Y'all become so cool with murder when it's fits your pro-police agenda.

Then get upset when cops start getting knocked off.

When people are just asking for them to be held accountable. That's it...

This shyt been going on since forever.

And y'all always taking their side no matter what... Is just causing the other side to do the same thing.

Now shyt has turned into "Pick a side"
        And shyt gonna get ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
          the 1 cop that they indicted didnt even shoot Taylor. he was indicted for shooting recklessly and hitting other apartments. basically he's being punished for bad aim. there was 1 witness who said cops announced themselves while DOZENS others said they didnt. of course the AG listened to the 1 witness that said they did. that alone to him made her killing "self defense".

they weren't even in uniform. it was a raid in plainclothes. so ima say they didnt announce nothing and just started ramming the door.

but the AG never mentioned how they lied from day 1 and said there was no body cams present. crime scene pictures shows cameras on two of the pigs.
          Dozens of witnesses to a 3 a.m. raid on a drug den? The one I believe, dozens is a total boldfaced lie from yourself, have some ****ing shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Why do you call it nonsense?

You can’t understand how angry this makes black people?

American citizens are in their home doing nothing wrong, the police kick in their door. This doesn’t outrage you?

The justification for kicking in the door unannounced is a legal tool used disproportionately against poor and working class minority communities. Why aren’t you outraged that this sort of systemic racism exists?

A man fearing he and his girlfriend are under attack fires a warning shot to stop they intruders From coming farther in his home. This response Is met with a deluge of bullets.

What happened here is wrong on so many levels. An innocent woman lost her life for no reason. A family is destroyed. yet you are most angry at athletes and democrats for talking about it.

Come on dude that just doesn’t make any sense.
            Are they doing nothing wrong? It was the den of a notoriously violent set of drug dealers.

Comment

Actually if no knock warrants were not used as a tool by police she is still alive because a simple knock on the door and announcing you are the police allows him to show them they have the wrong apartment.
              They knocked you moron, so your point is moot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                People would have wrecked the place regardless of the result of the Breonna Taylor case and how are you still not thinking this is justified at this point with all of the new evidence destroying all of your original claims?
                Most people would have celebrated.....

Only people that would have been destroying shyt would be those same sneaky mFs who were destroying shyt to undermine the protests.

Y'all clearly don't understand the mindset of the protesters and get them confused with the instigaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                  Black people in America have been manipulated so much that it's actually unfortunate that it's quite predictable how they'll react to any given situation if the cops are involved negatively somehow.
                  You've probably never even seen a black person in the real world. Your opinion on this is meaningless.

Comment

It was the wrong apartment. The person they were supposedly looking for was already in custody.

I have done plenty of reading. There are only one set of facts. If you come across a story that isn’t true but run with it because it justifies your opinion, that doesn’t equate to me running with a false narrative.

This was not merely a tragic accident. This is the result you get when tools like no knock warrants are used in poorer, minority communities.

The boyfriend didn’t fire on police knowingly, he fired one warning shot once his door was broken down. I am sure any gun owner would do the same thing.

The police didn’t announce themselves. Had they had body cams on, them this would be easily proven or disproven.

I understand that you want to minimize this as just a cops doing their job thing. For many of us, the outrage is because cops shot and killed an innocent woman and there is no body cam footage to tell us the truth and no one will be held accountable for her death.
                    This story is plain made up.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      You've probably never even seen a black person in the real world. Your opinion on this is meaningless.
                      Hahahahahahaha how tf can you rationally think this? You know it's true so you just go straight to attacking my character that you know literally nothing about. Well done, you argue like a true r3tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X