No announcement yet.

I Love Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    I'm in the top 2% so Im doing well. However I was also doing very well under Obama.

Issue is a lying President that was voted in by the downtrodden. He then gives the downtrodden next to nothing and gives people like me a huge tax break. I was not the one that needed it. Will I spend that extra cash? Hell no it's going into savings which helps nobody except me. If those tax breaks were given to those that deserved it that money would be spent nearly all if it for necessities. This in turn helps the economy.

But we have a lying President and the poor uneducated people that voted for him. Wake up.
    Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Cool story bro.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Butler got some competition

Oh boy this gonna be good

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      And what he is doing for our country...…...Rockin'
      Good for you. Try not to get any splooge in your hair when you're done going down on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Butler got some competition

Oh boy this gonna be good
        we seem to have several poosy hats in here always with a disclaimer that he's "well off", 6 figure salary or above, diversified portfolio, multiple degrees, retired world traveler... while they're quite clearly bitter that trump ain't an obama-phone-president. weird right?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          we seem to have several poosy hats in here always with a disclaimer that he's "well off", 6 figure salary or above, diversified portfolio, multiple degrees, retired world traveler... while they're quite clearly bitter that trump ain't an obama-phone-president. weird right?

I got a huge tax break from trump coz im in the 2% but im mad at him coz my lazy friends are suffering

Comment

Yes. I did not need the tax cut. YOU DID but your man gave me the bulk of it and gave you crumbs. Now and trust me on this he is coming for your social security. To pay for these tax cuts for people like me YOU won't see social security until the age of 70. Happy? YOU SHOULDN'T BE!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              I got a huge tax break from trump coz im in the 2% but im mad at him coz my lazy friends are suffering
              Yes. I did not need the tax cut. YOU DID but your man gave me the bulk of it and gave you crumbs. Now and trust me on this he is coming for your social security. To pay for these tax cuts for people like me YOU won't see social security until the age of 70. Happy? YOU SHOULDN'T BE!

Ur Foking gold man

Keep up the laughs

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post

You know, it's the internet. Where these guys claim they graduated from Stanford or Harvard at the top of their class, have millions in the bank, banging super models, have a 15 inch one in their pants, multiple properties all over the world, are 1 of Fortune 500 CEOs, have met numerous head of states, blah blah blah.

But the reality is they are angry on the internet, angry on the streets, and just plain angry in general. When Obama won, non-leftists were disappointed, then we went back to our normal lives. Them? They became internet warriors and acted like idiots in real life protesting, looting, rioting, etc.

Comment

Thing is...I really don't care if a President is Democratic or Republican. What's happening now is WAY beyond having a President from one or the other side. If it were not potentially serious it's a joke. We literally have a far right wing reality star as the leader of our country. Since he is so far to the right which is inheritly a false ideology he must lie continually to keep his base, predominantly uneducated, happy.

Comment

Thing is...I really don't care if a President is Democratic or Republican. What's happening now is WAY beyond having a President from one or the other side. If it were not potentially serious it's a joke. We literally have a far right wing reality star as the leader of our country. Since he is so far to the right which is inheritly a false ideology he must lie continually to keep his base, predominantly uneducated, happy.
                    U claim to be smart but yo so stupid to not realize that trump is a result of a far left obama

Remember the apology world tour obamo did? Shaming america?

Yah that created a lot of center americans move closer to the right

Comment

Let's get this straight....You are the stupid one. You voted for a far right wing reality star. If that's not bad enough you voted for a LYING far right wing reality star. Only an uneducated fool would not only make that initial mistake BUT THEN KEEP FOLLOWING THE LYING FAR RIGHT REALITY STAR! Get a brain in your head and start calling out the daily lies for Christs sake! Don't continually be the dummy!

Comment

Working...
                      X