No announcement yet.

I Love Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    He is getting rid of the central bank and all of the oppressive bullsheeit that comes with their systems. A central bank is actually unconstitutional when run by foreigners.

Make America Great Again!!!

Long Live Trump!!! ……….Rockin'
    You do realise that "MAGA" has the subtext of "America used to be good, but now it's ****", right? That's what's being sold to voters. Well, that an 35 day shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      You do realise that "MAGA" has the subtext of "America used to be good, but now it's ****", right? That's what's being sold to voters. Well, that an 35 day shutdown.
      Compared to the old days they are making America sheeit.

Trump loves America.

Make America Great Again and Long Live Trump!!! …...Rockin'

Comment

Try again.

Trump specifically used the word "great", not the word "good".

This should not be too hard to keep up with, as it's just a 4 word slogan.

Comment

I love him too

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Try again.

Trump specifically used the word "great", not the word "good".

This should not be too hard to keep up with, as it's just a 4 word slogan.
            I stated the inherent meaning in the term, not offered an exact citation of it.

This is obvious.... in fact, I find your response a bit inexplicable, really. It's trying to undermine a statement by.... nothing, really.

I think it's YOU who needs to "try again".

Comment

This is obvious.... in fact, I find your response a bit inexplicable, really. It's trying to undermine a statement by.... nothing, really.

No, you created a strawman by changing someone's words.

Trump meant what he said, and he used the proper words.

And why would I need to try again?

Just accept you were wrong and move on a smarter person after being corrected and learning something new.

It ain't the end of the world to utter those 3 little words "I was wrong."

Try it sometime, and you'll see.

Comment

Democrats: its always been sheet, When was it good?

Comment

No, you created a strawman by changing someone's words.

Trump meant what he said, and he used the proper words.
                  I didn't change the words, I paraphrased their meaning. I wasn't directly quoting him, and the ethos of my point remains unchanged. This should be OBVIOUS, but, then again, you voted for a TV reality show host to be President, so...

Just accept you were wrong and move on a smarter person after being corrected and learning something new.

It ain't the end of the world to utter those 3 little words "I was wrong."

Try it sometime, and you'll see.
                  I thought Yanks didn't do irony?

(Being "corrected and learning"... wise sage. My God...)

Comment

I didn't change the words, I paraphrased their meaning. I wasn't directly quoting him, and the ethos of my point remains unchanged. This should be OBVIOUS, but, then again, you voted for a TV reality show host to be President, so...
                    Gruber, it's a 4 word slogan. Ain't no need to 'paraphrase' it, genius.

And quit gumming up my Notifications playing semantics.

Just quit making strawmen and digging in in denial when called out on it.

I'm done on this.

That means if I get another Notification from you keeping this nonsense going, it will be the last.

That's a nice heads-up on my part. I highly suggest you take advantage of it.

Comment

Gruber, it's a 4 word slogan. Ain't no need to 'paraphrase' it, genius.

And quit gumming up my Notifications playing semantics.

Just quit making strawmen and digging in in denial when called out on it.

I'm done on this.

That means if I get another Notification from you keeping this nonsense going, it will be the last.

That's a nice heads-up on my part. I highly suggest you take advantage of it.
                      If this was tongue-in-cheek I'd laugh.. but it seems you really DO have that much of a bib on yourself.

I'm responding to YOU. It's YOU who has been posting at ME.

Your entire post is, as Donald himself said "Factually Incorrect News".

Also love you criticise debating semantics when... well....

Comment

Working...
                      X