Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Love Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My man Donald Trump is set to throw away the worthless dollar and replace it with a new gold backed currency. You will trade in your bogus dollars for this new currency at a 1:1 basis. All of the crooks with off shore accounts will need to explain their wealth to receive anything for their ill gotten dollars.

Long Live Trump!!! ……..Rockin'

Comment

Obama is sitting in Gitmo spilling his beans. George W Bush admits to 9/11. And Sorros is in jail in Sweden. It's going down. This is great!

Long Live Trump and the USA...….Rockin'

Comment

Under this great leader the Federal Reserve is for the first time under the control of we the people, thank you to Donald Trump. Just as our constitution stipulates.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA! …..Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 02-28-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Seems like a bit of nutter but he’s a laugh

The lad needs to toss that bloody wig though

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Calling posters dumb and uneducated, yet you still can’t figure out how to properly quote someone on a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                I'm in the top 2% so Im doing well. However I was also doing very well under Obama.

Issue is a lying President that was voted in by the downtrodden. He then gives the downtrodden next to nothing and gives people like me a huge tax break. I was not the one that needed it. Will I spend that extra cash? Hell no it's going into savings which helps nobody except me. If those tax breaks were given to those that deserved it that money would be spent nearly all if it for necessities. This in turn helps the economy.

But we have a lying President and the poor uneducated people that voted for him. Wake up.
                All presidents are lying presidents.

Comment

Lmfao at the Democrats. 2 years, tons of bullsheit and a Mueller report with nothing in it. F'n idiots...…..Rockin'

Comment

Trump 2020 🇺🇸

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsB7iHIpESU

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA! ………..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X