No announcement yet.

I Love Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    I'm in the top 2% so Im doing well. However I was also doing very well under Obama.

Issue is a lying President that was voted in by the downtrodden. He then gives the downtrodden next to nothing and gives people like me a huge tax break. I was not the one that needed it. Will I spend that extra cash? Hell no it's going into savings which helps nobody except me. If those tax breaks were given to those that deserved it that money would be spent nearly all if it for necessities. This in turn helps the economy.

But we have a lying President and the poor uneducated people that voted for him. Wake up.
    Exactly what tax break did you get that the person who "needs it the most" didn't get? Enlighten us.

Comment

Silly. The tax cuts were primarily for the rich. The vast % of the cut went to those at the top. Did you get a tax cut YES. The lions share went to those WHO DID NOT NEED IT. You in turn got crumbs. Why would YOUR PRESIDENT give the vast majority of the tax cuts to the very rich and give YOU next to nothing in comparison? AND do so at a time where the rich were doing better than they had ever been doing! YOU needed the vast majority of that tax cut not me. I GOT IT! You didn't!

Comment

Silly. The tax cuts were primarily for the rich. The vast % of the cut went to those at the top. Did you get a tax cut YES. The lions share went to those WHO DID NOT NEED IT. You in turn got crumbs. Why would YOUR PRESIDENT give the vast majority of the tax cuts to the very rich and give YOU next to nothing in comparison? AND do so at a time where the rich were doing better than they had ever been doing! YOU needed the vast majority of that tax cut not me. I GOT IT! You didn't!
        What tax cut did you get that the rest of the peons did not?

Comment

My tax break will be $50,000 next year. All of it will be saved. How much will you save next year?

Comment

My tax break will be $50,000 next year. All of it will be saved. How much will you save next year?
            50K huh,

So the previous tax bracket under Obama for the highest individual income earners was 39%, Trump brought it down to 37%, so in order for you to have saved $50,000 you'd have to be making $2,500,000 million dollars a year. Is that what you're telling us you make?

Comment

Again for those who are a bit slow. I received a huge tax break. I did not need it. That tax break if the Presdient were fighting for those that gave him victory should have gone to you. It didn't. The lower classes who needed it got practically nothing in their pockets. Something YES but the tax break was disproportionately given to the upper classes. Given to people like me it's going to be saved. Given to the people who voted Trump in that tax break would be spent. Spending is stimulative. Saving is not.

Comment

Donald Trump is a wicked, evil man and the Universe will strike him down with the fury of 10,000 armies.

Comment

Again for those who are a bit slow. I received a huge tax break. I did not need it. That tax break if the Presdient were fighting for those that gave him victory should have gone to you. It didn't. The lower classes who needed it got practically nothing in their pockets. Something YES but the tax break was disproportionately given to the upper classes. Given to people like me it's going to be saved. Given to the people who voted Trump in that tax break would be spent. Spending is stimulative. Saving is not.
                  Do you make 2.5 million dollars a year?

Comment

Your understanding of the US tax code is extremely faulty.

Your calculations are as such just as faulty.

Further my situation is more than likely far more complicated than yours. It's not a function of applying a single % to a number.

Comment

Your understanding of the US tax code is extremely faulty.

Your calculations are as such just as faulty.

Further my situation is more than likely far more complicated than yours. It's not a function of applying a single % to a number.
                      Yeah, and I bet you're also going to tell us you got a 12 inch d1ck and have banged Kate Upton, get lost you loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X