No announcement yet.

I Love Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    Yes. I did not need the tax cut. YOU DID but your man gave me the bulk of it and gave you crumbs. Now and trust me on this he is coming for your social security. To pay for these tax cuts for people like me YOU won't see social security until the age of 70. Happy? YOU SHOULDN'T BE!
    You seem to have a good handle on what is going in. So maybe you can tell me. Is it true that he has doubled the defecit since he took office?

Comment

Obamas last year in office the deficit was something like $585 billion. After Trumps first year $666 billion. Projection is it will hit 1 trillion by 2019/2020. Thats assuming Trump does not take your social security but we know he will.

That's the deficit not the national debt mind you.

Comment

The projection is a deficit of $800 billion by the end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          we seem to have several poosy hats in here always with a disclaimer that he's "well off", 6 figure salary or above, diversified portfolio, multiple degrees, retired world traveler... while they're quite clearly bitter that trump ain't an obama-phone-president. weird right?

The guy is clearly a fat kid posting from his mom's basement. Top 2% doe!!

Comment

So many lost souls. Watch what occurs with your social security. The rich made a killing with the tax cut while you got an "extra $100"! Now Trump is going to pay for that tax cut by ensuring YOU can't retire until 70. Guess what? You will agree to it like the sheep you are.

Comment

So many lost souls. Watch what occurs with your social security. The rich made a killing with the tax cut while you got an "extra $100"! Now Trump is going to pay for that tax cut by ensuring YOU can't retire until 70. Guess what? You will agree to it like the sheep you are.
              They are just short-sighted. They are happy for the extra $100-$200 but haven't realized that at the top gained millions. The cuts should pay for themselves but as we can see the deficit is widening so the extra tax revenue that they would have collected from additional economic activity is a joke.

And then companies are buying more equipment or expanding manufacturing, they are buying back their stocks.

I bet if there was a way to take politics out of it, they would see the light.

Don't wast you time, man. I have seen many of your kind come around to give them advice and they have never taken it.

Comment

Thing is...there is a balanced approach that could work. What we got was a far right wing radical approach. Why is heavens name would the working man want an approach to taxes that keeps them at the bottom of the totem pole? There should be a revolt from the lower classes not an embrace!

Think this over......throughout history the rich have figured out how to make the lower classes use their numbers to make things happen for them. The rich are powerful but few in number so they lack political power. What the far right have done is find a way via this far right reality show entertainer to use the poor to make them even more rich.

This is a replay of what the rich have done for centuries to become more powerful.

Don't fall into this trap. Think for yourself. You are all being duped.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  They are just short-sighted. They are happy for the extra $100-$200 but haven't realized that at the top gained millions. The cuts should pay for themselves but as we can see the deficit is widening so the extra tax revenue that they would have collected from additional economic activity is a joke.

And then companies are buying more equipment or expanding manufacturing, they are buying back their stocks.

I bet if there was a way to take politics out of it, they would see the light.

Don't wast you time, man. I have seen many of your kind come around to give them advice and they have never taken it.
                  Keep agreeing with him siablo

Dude is a multimillionaire who feels bad about leechers like urself

He might wire some millions to help out ur lazy arse

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Thousands will do.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

He is getting rid of the central bank and all of the oppressive bullsheeit that comes with their systems. A central bank is actually unconstitutional being run by foreigners.

Make America Great Again!!!

Long Live Trump!!! ……….Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 01-29-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X