No announcement yet.

Who here accepts biological evolution?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    anti-religious rhetoric is basically masturbation. people are trying to address inadequacies and make themselves feel good.
    Oh relax, you used to be such a cool dude. You need me to hook you up with some culo bro?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      first thing that came to mind after reading your post lol

LOL not too far off, it's kinda embarassing sometimes when I get more amped then my 3 year old son about Dinos but IDK... Don't judge! lolol

R.I.P. Rob

But seriously, there are certain things that evolution alone cannot explain, but I think there's enough evidence to say that almost 100% that the evolutionary theory is at least on the right track even if we don't have the full road figured out yet. Definitely the world is older then the bible says, that is in no doubt.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 07-24-2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

you might have a point doe, Cua...I'm sure there's humans out there that do this

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            LOL not too far off, it's kinda embarassing sometimes when I get more amped then my 3 year old son about Dinos but IDK... Don't judge! lolol

R.I.P. Rob

But seriously, there are certain things that evolution alone cannot explain, but I think there's enough evidence to say that almost 100% that the evolutionary theory is at least on the right track even if we don't have the full road figured out yet. Definitely the world is older then the bible says, that is in no doubt.
            nah I don't judge, my 6 year old made me buy and wear a Jurassic World shirt when we went to see the movie lol

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              you might have a point doe, Cua...I'm sure there's humans out there that do this

Georges.....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Georges.....
                lol

but I'm sure he evolved from an ass

Comment

Comment

I heard this bear evolved to a human a week after this footage was taken and even got a job as a crossing guard not long after evolving

Comment

There's no longer any debate. Those who don't accept it at this point are just deluding themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X