Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here accepts biological evolution?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here accepts biological evolution?

Ok, I know this can turn ugly but I don't give a ****. I want to see of all the Lounge heads, how many accept the model that science has given us for the diversity of life on planet earth. In other words, The Theory of Evolution.

That all life is related, and we share common ancestry with every other species on the planet.

I will put up a poll, and man the fuk up. If you don't accept it then click on that even though it will show who you are.

Let's put it all out there, let's see who is who in this debate.
    Yes, there's overwhelming fossil and genetic evidence not to.
    58.57%
    Yes evolution happened, but there are still some questions not answered.
    22.86%
    No, there are too many gaps in the theory.
    4.29%
    Hell no, I don't come from no monkey!
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 07-24-2015, 10:25 AM.

I accept it

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Ok, I know this can turn ugly but I don't give a ****. I want to see of all the Lounge heads, how many accept the model that science has given us for the diversity of life on planet earth. In other words, The Theory of Evolution.

That all life is related, and we share common ancestry with every other species on the planet.

I will put up a poll, and man the fuk up. If you don't accept it then click on that even though it will show who you are.

Let's put it all out there, let's see who is who in this debate.

Comment

I accept it. I remember taking a biology course in college where we watched a video on Darwin. In it, Darwin was presenting his theory of evaluation through natural selection and his wife was like "the human eye is an example of perfection and thus, must be the product of an intelligent creator." The video then went through and demonstrated how the eye evolved to its current state through small but meaningful steps. In the early stages, the 'eye' just sensed lightness and darkness; but eventually through small incremental steps it evolved into an optical part that could perceive movement, color, depth, etc. There it is, "biological evolution."

Comment

Is it even a debate anymore? It is a theory in as much as gravity is a theory, theory in a colloquial sense and a scientific sense are two different things.

Comment

anti-religious rhetoric is basically masturbation. people are trying to address inadequacies and make themselves feel good.

Comment

I'm frankly shocked if people still believe in the biblical story of our existence. Science unlocks more and more every day.

Comment

and hell no, i don't come from no monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  That's exactly correct. We evolved from a common ancestor, not from apes, monkeys, chimps. We are cousins doe

Comment

bible steez, nigiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X