No announcement yet.

Who here accepts biological evolution?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    you might have a point doe, Cua...I'm sure there's humans out there that do this

See, we share common ancestry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

See, we share common ancestry.
      she really went in there, I think she pulled something out too probably a dingle-berry

you know your ass stinks when you smell your finger and then look at it

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Can't green you.

Always liked this.

Comment

I'm a mothafockin MONKEY! I'm sure as theres a hell I did not come from a mothafockin MAN!.

Comment

It's not fact per say but most scientists believe it as they have increasing amounts of complementary evidence but no one knows for certain. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolut...act_and_theory

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              she really went in there, I think she pulled something out too probably a dingle-berry

you know your ass stinks when you smell your finger and then look at it

______

Comment

People picking option 1 pretending like there aren't still unanswered questions?

Comment

In biomed we study Darwin's theory of evolution (natural selection) and although it has sufficient evidence to be accepted; I believe we change with adaptations which aid our survival over time however being a follower of religion I don't believe in the whole spectre of evolution which is really a theory. Scientists believe in something called monogenesis rather than mitochondrial eve. They're both kinda complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                    It's not fact per say but most scientists believe it as they have increasing amounts of complementary evidence but no one knows for certain. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolut...act_and_theory
                    Science knows more about evolution than gravity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Im watching Noah.

It shows the beginning of the universe, how stars and planets formed, how life began and evolved, right up to a monkey swinging in a tree....then cuts and says God created man and woman.

Evolution always made the most sense, even before i understood it.
                      Noah's not even an accurate movie... I mean read the bible, after Cain killed Abel he fled to the land of Nod right? Right. But there's no mention of fallen angel like there is in the movie. In the movie, he's sheltered by fallen angels after killing Abel, in the bible however there's no mention of him being sheltered by anyone, much less fallen angels.

The fact that there are still people who believe in a book written 1500+ years ago is absurd. I mean why not believe in witchcraft or alchemy then...

Comment

Working...
                      X