Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here accepts biological evolution?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't believe we descended from apes because how could you explain my old neighbor who looked like a freaking horse

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      Yes, all life is related. God made it that way.
      This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Science knows more about evolution than gravity.
        Either way, it's not a definite yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Either way, it's not a definite yes.
            More evidence points to it being true than false

No need to beat around the bush. Just come out and say you don't believe evolution because it contradicts your religion.

Comment

I actually find microevolution very interesting, but macroevolution above the level of family I don't find interesting (sometimes not even above the level of species, such as with humans).

Comment

i had a really provocative post ready, but i risked getting banned and so i didn't post it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  Noah's not even an accurate movie... I mean read the bible, after Cain killed Abel he fled to the land of Nod right? Right. But there's no mention of fallen angel like there is in the movie.
                  Genesis 6:4 alludes to fallen angels, as does Jude 1:6. Several parts of Revelation do as well. The whole book of Enoch which was written before Christ is pretty much dedicated to explaining the fall of angels and life before the flood.

In the movie, he's sheltered by fallen angels after killing Abel, in the bible however there's no mention of him being sheltered by anyone, much less fallen angels.
                  That movie was pure and utter trash. It was loosely adapted on the Noah story, and I say loosely very liberally.

The fact that there are still people who believe in a book written 1500+ years ago is absurd. I mean why not believe in witchcraft or alchemy then...
                  Its not a single book, the bible is a compilation of books written over a period of time, with the first books written closer to 3000+ years ago. And the fact that the bible has survived throughout the ages to influence more people worldwide than any other religion is a testament to how valuable it's information really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Genesis 6:4 alludes to fallen angels, as does Jude 1:6. Several parts of Revelation do as well. The whole book of Enoch which was written before Christ is pretty much dedicated to explaining the fall of angels and life before the flood.

That movie was pure and utter trash. It was loosely adapted on the Noah story, and I say loosely very liberally.

Its not a single book, the bible is a compilation of books written over a period of time, with the first books written closer to 3000+ years ago. And the fact that the bible has survived throughout the ages to influence more people worldwide than any other religion is a testament to how valuable it's information really is.
                    Yeah, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
                      Yeah, sure.
                      America was built on Christian principles.

Comment

Working...
                      X