• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

WrestleMania 36
    Ah ok.

Been entertaining so far.
    Doctor Warp Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

• The brother vs. brother match went how I expected. Jimmy and Uso aren't like Bret and Owen or Matt and Jeff where there's enough variation in their offense to make it interesting.

Comment

• Yeah it felt like the uso match was the low point of the night. Really had potential especially if they got rikishi involved.

Everything else has been great. R Truth winning the tag team titles was definitely the best moment of the night. That man deserved a real WrestleMania moment. That was a great match. So was the women's title.

Mysterio match was confusing. Why does rey keep beating dom? You would think eventually dom is suppose to go over to get the rub from beating his father. That whole storyline was a mess. Hopefully Carlito turns on all of them lmao
        the 6 woman tag wasn't bad. Kept it entertaining.
        Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 04-06-2024, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          Yeah it felt like the uso match was the low point of the night. Really had potential especially if they got rikishi involved.

Everything else has been great. R Truth winning the tag team titles was definitely the best moment of the night. That man deserved a real WrestleMania moment. That was a great match. So was the women's title.

Mysterio match was confusing. Why does rey keep beating dom? You would think eventually dom is suppose to go over to get the rub from beating his father. That whole storyline was a mess. Hopefully Carlito turns on all of them lmao
          You mean he didn't turn yet? I thought it was gonna happen at Mania. The go home Smackdown seemed to set it up, making it look like Carlito attacked Dragon Lee. I guess they'll save it for Backlash then. Only thing I didn't like so far was I wanted Gunther to retain. But I guess they figured there was no contenders left for him. Anyone see Hall of Fame? I thought it was really good this year. Wasn't a big US Express fan though myself.
          Last edited by Anthony342; 04-07-2024, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• I am annoyed that Asuka remains win less at wrestlemania, it's becoming a joke now.

I have heard that Giulia who is one of the best women wrestlers in Japan has been seen backstage at smackdown the other night and thought she might factor into Asukas match but maybe she will play into the women's match tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
              I am annoyed that Asuka remains win less at wrestlemania, it's becoming a joke now.

I have heard that Giulia who is one of the best women wrestlers in Japan has been seen backstage at smackdown the other night and thought she might factor into Asukas match but maybe she will play into the women's match tomorrow.
              Yeah, that sucks ass. On the up side, was nice to see Awesome Truth win the Raw tag titles. And Bianca is undefeated at Mania, currently 4-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Yeah, that sucks ass. On the up side, was nice to see Awesome Truth win the Raw tag titles. And Bianca is undefeated at Mania, currently 4-0.
                Yeah, R Truth finally won a match at WM.

It was nice seeing Theory and Waller win the Smackdown titles as well. Truth/Miz and Theory/Waller were the two teams I hope would win, if not them then DIY but they can win the titles down the line.

Apparently they were gonna split up with Theory turning face, but I liked seeing them as a team and they get a lot of heat together. And Grayson's song is hilarious, I always crack a smile when it starts playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  Yeah it felt like the uso match was the low point of the night. Really had potential especially if they got rikishi involved.

Agreed, our boy Truth finally won on the show of shows, definitely the highlight of the night seeing him and Miz win. Sami winning was cool too, they were really going for his Rocky moment in Philly.

It was funny as hell seeing the Rock abuse his power throughout his match, he as a real future as the heel authority figure if they choose to go that route for a while.

Just a great night of storytelling, look forward to night two tonight.

Also agree that Jimmy vs. Jey was kind of a let down, maybe they should have made it a gimmick match like a Philly brotherly love street fight to add some spice to the match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

You mean he didn't turn yet? I thought it was gonna happen at Mania. The go home Smackdown seemed to set it up, making it look like Carlito attacked Dragon Lee. I guess they'll save it for Backlash then. Only thing I didn't like so far was I wanted Gunther to retain. But I guess they figured there was no contenders left for him. Anyone see Hall of Fame? I thought it was really good this year. Wasn't a big US Express fan though myself.
                    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Agreed, our boy Truth finally won on the show of shows, definitely the highlight of the night seeing him and Miz win. Sami winning was cool too, they were really going for his Rocky moment in Philly.

It was funny as hell seeing the Rock abuse his power throughout his match, he as a real future as the heel authority figure if they choose to go that route for a while.

Just a great night of storytelling, look forward to night two tonight.

Also agree that Jimmy vs. Jey was kind of a let down, maybe they should have made it a gimmick match like a Philly brotherly love street fight to add some spice to the match.
                    I think a stipulation definitely could of helped that Uso match give them another move besides the superkick they used 48x watering down the move HBK made legendary. Especially now that everybody does it.

Carlito definitely should be turning I think that is Rey's next challenge. And maybe Carlito can help dom finally beat his dad. Show him a real badass Latino.

I had mixed feelings towards Zayn winning too. It felt so forced like they made Gable his mentor so people wouldn't hate him for getting the match over him. Gable winning with his kids that were crying last time ringside would have really gave it the ultimate rocky moment in Philly. I think WWE felt obligated to Sami since they kind of dropped the ball on him when he was red hot coming out of the bloodline. I was happy for him and he definitely deserved it. But no question that could of put Gable on the map and finally made him a serious threat on the roster. But he can still win that off Sami it just won't be half as special.

Comment

• I also think Cody definitely going over tonight. Theyll be some surprises maybe stone cold helps him. Maybe the rock helps him lmao that would be hilarious but unlikely. Priest gonna cash in on Drew with help from Punk. I think Bayley should lose to keep damage control looking strong but if the plan is to put the belt on Jade fast, I could see Bayley winning, Jade turning on Bianca. Jade beats Bianca to solidify herself and earn a title match that she'll take off Bayley maybe at summer slam

Comment

Working...
                      X