Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Malakai and Andrade want to go back to WWE because their wives are there.

Buddy Matthews wants to go back too because he's dating Rhea.

Imagine Malakai and Buddy Matthews joining Judgement Day.
    Won't be them. Malakai revealed he is staying with AEW and Tony Khan said no releases are being granted.

Leave a comment:

• $Bullsfam$
    replied

I felt like they lost too much steam when they kicked Edge out.

Finn Balor as a performer is definitely good enough to fill the void, but having him and Damian lose half their matches makes them hard to take seriously.

They seriously could have just had Dominick turn on Edge during that match, so Judgement Day could have got the much needed win.

They also need new members.
    I agree. I guess they thought Rey and edge going over would make up for Shameus and Drew not getting their moments. Alistair Black is still with AEW he already cleared that up.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
    Paige aka Saraya is so over with the crowd.
    About time some woman was on the face side. Seems like only Britt Baker and Jade Cargill seem to be really over, with only now Toni Storm getting some cheers and Kris Statlander with her innovative offense of grappling and power moves before she got hurt. Love Stat's Spider Crab submission. Hope she uses it more, along with the Big Bang Theory piledriver.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Originally posted by Bret_Hart View Post
    One of the greatest ladder matches in WWE History. Sucks Eddie died. Shawn Michaels vs. Eddie Guerrero would have been a great feud
    Eddie vs. Rey one of the greatest feuds ever. "Is it true, dad"? lol.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony342
    replied
    Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

Anything other than bray and whoever it is getting boo'd out the building
    I say Aleister Black joins them and Bray fights them, since he was a face before leaving and really over as one with the fans.

Leave a comment:

• Bret_Hart
    replied
    One of the greatest ladder matches in WWE History. Sucks Eddie died. Shawn Michaels vs. Eddie Guerrero would have been a great feud

Leave a comment:

• Bret_Hart
    replied

Finn Balor as a performer is definitely good enough to fill the void, but having him and Damian lose half their matches makes them hard to take seriously.

They seriously could have just had Dominick turn on Edge during that match, so Judgement Day could have got the much needed win.

Dominik Mysterio letting the World know he is Eddie Guerrero’s Son.

Leave a comment:

• Willy Wanker
    replied
    Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    They might need Bray Wyatt to take over the judgement day tbh. Just seems like they had so much steam and every time they give them some they take it right back out. I just can't see edge losing an I quit match but it would make them look so sick if beth was there and Rhea was beating on her until he quit. Would instantly put them over
    they really had no reason to lose that tag match to edge and rey

Leave a comment:

• Willy Wanker
    replied
    Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Some people think it's Malikai instead of Wyatt
    Malakai and Andrade want to go back to WWE because their wives are there.

Buddy Matthews wants to go back too because he's dating Rhea.

Imagine Malakai and Buddy Matthews joining Judgement Day.

Leave a comment:

• Bret_Hart
    replied
    Paige aka Saraya is so over with the crowd.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X