No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Priest gonna cash in on Drew with help from Punk.
    You called it ..................
    Doctor Warp Doctor Warp likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

You called it ..................
      You will be pimped out and Beercules to still hot Japanese lonely wimmin

butler will bring you guys oshibori to wipe your chorizo off

Comment

• This main event is kind of awesome but also kind of a disaster. It's so ridiculously overbooked we now have John Cena vs the rock in the middle of the mania main event like wtf.

And all of this is just for Cody Rhodes btw lol.

Comment

• The cash in on Drew was predictable because drew kept **** blocking his other attempts lmao

I loved the main event. Definitely how it had to go down. Was expecting Stone Cold instead of the undertaker but it was still good. Happy for Cody definitely deserves it as he's been able to stay hot and relevant the whole year since the last lost. The rock definitely gonna see him eventually. But watch Seth turn on him first because he lost his title and they gotta keep Cody busy until rock wants to wrestle again.

Cena was unexpected so I enjoyed it. He's been a punching bag the last several times he's come back so it was good to see him look strong again. He's definitely going bald lmao
          sad to see the guys I grew up watching all old and shiiiiit but Cody had to win this to create a star. Just have to keep him interesting.

Comment

• It's funny I spent years wanting roman out of the top spot but this feels anticlimactic.

Cody is alright, but he's 39 years old, he's peaked and we know he's never going to be AAA level, this smells like a 3 month title reign where he loses it at his 3rd PPV.

It was also too predictable, I thought one of two things should have happened, one was Cody won night one AND two, because if he won night one I'd have had some small doubt about the result. Otherwise I felt Rock should have used bloodline rules to make it a gauntlet match after roman got pinned and walked out with the belt, that would have been insane.

They also had Priest cash in earlier so you even knew there was no chance of that.

I think I predicted every single match correctly on this card.

The main thing I'm looking forward to moving forward is Giulia debut on NXT, she has the potential to be as good as Asuka and if they push her right can be the face of the women, that likely won't happen though because you know how WWE treats its Asian wrestlers, but still I hold out hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              I also think Cody definitely going over tonight. Theyll be some surprises maybe stone cold helps him. Maybe the rock helps him lmao that would be hilarious but unlikely. Priest gonna cash in on Drew with help from Punk. I think Bayley should lose to keep damage control looking strong but if the plan is to put the belt on Jade fast, I could see Bayley winning, Jade turning on Bianca. Jade beats Bianca to solidify herself and earn a title match that she'll take off Bayley maybe at summer slam
              You were right about Cody and Priest. And it would be a better idea to have Jade either get drafted to Raw and beat Rhea or win Money in the Bank and just cash in on Ripley either the same night or on a future pay per view or Raw episode IMO. She's pretty over as a face. They could have her feud with Nia Jax before that in a battle of the giants match.

Also hope FTR beat Young Bucks at Dynasty and finally get a longer run with the tag titles. Enough of these short, crappy title runs in AEW. Great win for Cody. Nice celebration too. I liked the speech and him bringing out Bruce Prichard and Triple H, as well as celebrating with most of the face roster in the ring and with his family. Also liked that he went over and talked to the commentator team as well. Apparently Cody is longtime friends with Michael Cole. Hope Cody gets a long run too, since Triple H seems to like longer title runs. If he holds it until Rumble or next year's Mania, I'd consider it a good run. Wouldn't mind seeing someone like LA Knight win the next briefcase too on the men's side. That's what I'll go with. Jade and Knight.
              Last edited by Anthony342; 04-08-2024, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Am I the only one who thought Drew was done dirty? I guess he had to be, but still man, kinda sucks. All this stuff about being the savior of WWE and he just gets destroyed in a 9 second match right after winning the title. What the hell man. Who do you guys like for this year's Money in the Bank? I like LA Knight and Jade Cargill. And I wonder if my girl Nikki Cross will come back, since she was seen backstage at the Hall of Fame this weekend and looking good too at that. Would love to see her go for some gold vs. Rhea or team up with someone new or Alexa again if she comes back too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Am I the only one who thought Drew was done dirty? I guess he had to be, but still man, kinda sucks. All this stuff about being the savior of WWE and he just gets destroyed in a 9 second match right after winning the title. What the hell man. Who do you guys like for this year's Money in the Bank? I like LA Knight and Jade Cargill. And I wonder if my girl Nikki Cross will come back, since she was seen backstage at the Hall of Fame this weekend and looking good too at that. Would love to see her go for some gold vs. Rhea or team up with someone new or Alexa again if she comes back too.
                  I can see them. Matter of fact it's hard to think of who else. Dom popped into my head but I remembered Priest just cashed in plus I doubt Dom would get the belt on him this soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor Warp View Post

I can see them. Matter of fact it's hard to think of who else. Dom popped into my head but I remembered Priest just cashed in plus I doubt Dom would get the belt on him this soon.
                    I think it's gonna be gunther, he's just dropped the IC title to prepare for his world title build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

I think it's gonna be gunther, he's just dropped the IC title to prepare for his world title build.
                      Gunther's not a bad idea either. He'll at least be in the match. But I don't think he needs a briefcase to be in the title picture. Then again maybe. Maybe they'll give it time and have LA Knight dethrone Logan Paul, which was rumored a few months back. 100% of female winners have cashed in successfully and it looks like 72% of men's winners, which is pretty cool. So usually whoever has the briefcase is guaranteed a title win. It's a matter of when they cash in and win the title. Kinda funny that even faces pull heel tactics and just swoop in after a tough match to win the title. Wasn't Braun Strowman the only one who tried to do it legit and failed? That was just before I started watching the current product again. I heard it was a Hell in a Cell that Brock Lesnar interfered in.

Comment

Working...
                      X