Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who benefits more from affirmative action...http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/aff...e-than-anyone/

Brothers can't catch a break...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by White Privilege View Post
      Interesting...

This video destroys the lie that is white privilege. Lemon agreed with Freeman. Didn't even try to argue. He even said he might get in trouble for expressing his opinion that the media trumps up the race issue for more than what it is. Only the ignorant and racists believe in such a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        This video destroys the lie that is white privilege. Lemon agreed with Freeman. Didn't even try to argue. He even said he might get in trouble for expressing his opinion that the media trumps up the race issue for more than what it is. Only the ignorant and racists believe in such a lie.
        Morgan Freeman always has had this stance on racial divide. He even gets somewhat offended when interviewers ask him to speak on behalf of black people being a black man. Racial divide is only hurting those who enable for their own race.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          Morgan Freeman always has had this stance on racial divide. He even gets somewhat offended when interviewers ask him to speak on behalf of black people being a black man. Racial divide is only hurting those who enable for their own race.
          You're right, and history will prove it. It is sad that the liars and idiots are writing the current narrative of events.

Comment

• Morgan Freeman has a calming effect on all people.

Comment

• It may be a lie, but if Im ever arrested you can believe I'm going to court looking as clean-cut and as white as possible.

Comment

• I didn't watch the video but I do have a personal story. I needed a new job so I applied everywhere and didn't have any luck even getting an interview. I always answered the racial identification questions and put Caucasian as the answer. Well, when I applied for my current job online, I put Native American in the form because I'm like 25% Native American and I got an interview. Once I got my foot in the door, I killed the interview but that was the one time I said I wasn't white and the one time the interview came through. Just saying.....being white isn't all that it is cracked up to be imo.

Comment

• is this white male privilage?:

most interracial pr0n that involves asian... its mostly white dudes with asians woman... we rarely see asian dudes with white women...

Comment

• Originally posted by HanGruBeercules View Post
                    is this white male privilage?:

most interracial pr0n that involves asian... its mostly white dudes with asians woman... we rarely see asian dudes with white women...
                    Clearly you've never "gone Japanese"

Comment

• Originally posted by BugChasinBottom View Post
                      the reality is that usa was supposed to be the new jerUSAlem for the true israelite white race. the bible has nothing to do with religion it is all for the white race. satanic jews have forced nonwhites to live in white countries
                      They didn't have to force non-whites to move to white countries, the non-whites are more then happy to come by themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X