Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to visit one of those plantations that operate as a museum and ask to walk around in chains during the tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Reparations doe.

Get a job, don't be a criminal doe.

Boo-hoo-hoo Al Sharpton doe.
      Nice to see that threads like this bring out racist posters such as yourself....pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        I'm looking to visit one of those plantations that operate as a museum and ask to walk around in chains during the tour.
        I seen the klan is in full effect this morning.... Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
          LOL @ Irish having it harder than blacks, and "asians experiencing slavery" as if it was anything close to the atrocities Africans endured.
          if you ever look at Asian history, youll find that they have had one of the most brutal if not the most brutal history out of any race of people, Usually by there own governments.

famines killing millions
          millenniums of enslavement
          destruction of historical documents
          Mongol empires brutal rule
          torture
          china alone every 100yrs has about 3 or 4 events that kill millions of innocient people

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Whites don't have the competition in college GPAs like Asians do tho.
          Ain't that the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
            Not even close.....
            You're operating on a very selective and biased source of education on the subject.

Comment

• Still don't believe in this modern lie used to keep division amongst Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I'm not sure that the son of a Peer who was paid through the best schools and given a plum job in the City works harder than a nurse in an Emergency ward and he certainly isn't smarter than a research physicist but he makes more money than both.

This notion that wealth is a necessary result of either hard work or intellect is absolute nonsense. For the most part wealth is a consequence of nepotism and luck.

You know you can actually download books about evolution and Darwinism for free online. Then you could read them and, with a modicum of understanding, not make staggeringly inane pronouncements like this one.

Ah the righteous indignation of the teenager who still lives with his mum. The fact is that you owe EVERYTHING to society, as do we all. In every society every person becomes an adult with a debt to everyone around them, the people who grew and harvested the food, the people who got it to you, the people who built the roads, the people who educated you, provided you with power and clean water. You as an individual upon reaching adulthood are embarking upon a journey to try and repay some of the debt you have incurred by surviving that long.

Instead you make the ludicrous claim that you somehow paid your own way through childhood and therefore are beholden to no-one. Society is how you survive, without some sort of society you would never have lived through being weaned.
                I agree with your points on nepotism and luck getting some lucky few great jobs. It isnt representative of all though. Nurses are compensated quiet well, I hope research physicists are paid well, I dont kbiw their average salaries though. Their is some truth in each individual owing the system for the standard of living we have today, but thats paid for in taxes and will be paid further in the advances society makes further for the next generation, by the current gen working towards those better standards. We shouldn't centralize power in the hands of some DMV level gov workers telling us how and when to do anything.
                Last edited by Canelo Phresh; 06-13-2015, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Just came back to say this is literally the stupidest thread ever made on this site. That's saying something considering it's been 11 years. Denying racism IS RACISM.

Comment

• Should I be mad at how the Vikings destroyed my people hundreds of years ago? .

How about the Roman's.

This blame everyone else for our ****ty behavior is ****ing pathetic.

Comment

• White Privilege (what I define as how hard or easy your life is in a variety of given areas) exists on an overall basis (on average), but not on a case by case basis....For example a 5 foot 2 inch tall deaf White guy is not going to have privilege over a 6 foot 2 inch tall extremely attractive Black guy from a middle class family...

Comment

Working...
                      X