The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

OH really. Well tell you what.

The first thing that was said was that the Irish were treated worse than African slaves. That's when I knew the video was complete bullshlt. So here is what I'll do for you.

You prove that the Irish were treated worse than African slaves, and I'll watch the entire video and debunk it. Let's see how much "truth" there is to the video.

Ps. Good look, because even Irish scholars don't agree with that You guys are a bunch of dumbasses.
    Ghost of Dumbass never admits when he's wrong. I challenged his bullshlt views to the point where he felt the need to block me. Good riddance. I like it when the trash takes itself out. Watch, even with definitive proof, like you have, he'll find a way to deny and deflect because that's all fragile egos like his know how to do. Or insult.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      shltty video
      Was so easy to prove your video was shlt.

Open letter to Irish Central, Irish Examiner and Scientific American about their “Irish slaves” disinformation

https://limerick1914.medium.com/open...s-3f6cf23b8d7f

Debunked at the very first premise...by Irish scholars

Nice try with your bullshlt. You gave up on CRT....time you give up here. I own your soul
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Ghost of Dumbass never admits when he's wrong. I challenged his bullshlt views to the point where he felt the need to block me. Good riddance. I like it when the trash takes itself out. Watch, even with definitive proof, like you have, he'll find a way to deny and deflect because that's all fragile egos like his know how to do. Or insult.
              Damn, I didn't even see this post. That dude is one of the biggest bltches here. Seriously. I've never known a more feminine poster who tries to come off as a "real man." Does the same exact thing in the history section.

He'll try to deflect to just about anything rather than the topic. I bet he'll respond to this talking about, "Look at you up at 6am." Meanwhile, feel free to check any post of his and see the little green light on right now Dude is always here. Hypocritical. Ducking. Deflecting. He should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

• Poor fisted fury. His dumbass video was debunked and now he's scrambling to flood the thread with more garbage videos. Meanwhile, his boy who made another thread just admit to white privilege.

It's over son. I'm happy we got to the bottom of this. Move along

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Poor fisted fury. His dumbass video was debunked and now he's scrambling to flood the thread with more garbage videos. Meanwhile, his boy who made another thread just admit to white privilege.

It's over son. I'm happy we got to the bottom of this. Move along
                  Move along, these aren't the droids you're looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

I never blocked you, not sure what you’re crying about. You or that bigoted ph@ggot never provided definitive proof of anything, cvnt.
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• Lol are these morons really arguing white privilege doesn't exist?

You guy's are allergic to truth. Soon as I start posting too much of it, you'll have the thread shut down and deleted
                      travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X