Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the reality is that usa was supposed to be the new jerUSAlem for the true israelite white race. the bible has nothing to do with religion it is all for the white race. satanic jews have forced nonwhites to live in white countries to try and destroy the white race. blacks and othe rnonwhites are merely beasts of the field and inferior in every way especially spiritually. they do not have the ability to understand or transcend spiritually.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
      You and the rest of the woe is me everything is against us because of "white privilege" doe type are perpetuating that you are indeed inferior(this is kind of what Molyneux was inferring in the video also if you didn't listen to it like most). You've been given more opportunities than any other ethnic group including "whitey" and since most of your kind can't take advantage to succeed you just blame everyone but your damn selves LOL! Quit passing the buck whenever it suits your need and own up to the inferiority as you yourself like to call it(I don't think the black race is inferior I just think that some can't handle taking responsibility in this day in age for their own actions).

There are videos on youtube that you can look up yourself that have these welfare queens who think someone else should pay for them and their 8 kids instead of taking responsibility themselves! There are also some that want to have kids for the sole benefit of what government assistance they can receive for them(This infuriates me the most... those poor children!). I can't help that some of your men don't want to be fathers and have baby mamas. I can't help that some of your kind don't want an education and are fine with Ebonics like: dat, bae, ratchet, thug lyfe, finna, thurr, on fleek, axe(not ask), boff, thirsty, sho nuff, fo sho, gud, holla, atcha, boi, gangsta, etc...

Other ethnic groups have proven that in this day in age there is no more excuses! But those stats don't back the give me stuff agenda because I'm myself feeling inferior, lazy, and irresponsible nowadays. Our people were once slaves and oppressed also along with pretty much everyone on Earth! Quit being so damn selfish and ignorant. The term "white privilege" is in fact the definition of bigotry.

This beauty argument is beyond ******ed. I'm Caucasian and I love females of every ethnicity but I actually prefer Hispanic woman. I don't mind a good blonde with blue eyes but it's not my preference. I also like a lot of black woman. Rihanna(with long hair omg), Candice Patton, Lauren London, Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, Stacey Dash, Lisa Raye, Cassie, Meagan Good, Zoe Saldana, Selita Ebanks, Tyra Banks, KD Aubert, Jennifer Freeman, Keyshia Cole, etc... omg are these woman are beyond sexy!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... what some like others don't so quit with your nonsense of this "European standard." I'm tired of these projected bigot views on everything just to blame "whitey." Why don't you ask your fellow people why they don't like their natural hair instead of blaming "whitey." I don't like long curly pubes so I shave or veet... some like the natural look of the bush. I prefer a goatee others prefer baby face or a beard. To each his own. I don't blame others that don't like my looks on bigotry. I don't tailor myself to meet another's standards.

Here's a couple good questions for you... Do you think a normal tiger is more beautiful than a white tiger(I find them both beautiful but the white one imo looks better)? Do you think a normal panther is more beautiful than a black panther(I find them both beautiful but the black one imo looks better)?

Did white people riot after O.J. wasn't convicted? Do white people make other races black just to incite a white vs black thing like blacks did to Hispanic George Zimmerman? Why was Julianne Hough labeled racist for dressing up like an Orange is the New Black character yet it was fine for the Wayons brothers to make White Chicks? Why is it racist to make a college scholarship fund for poor white males... yet for everyone else it seems fine? Would you find it racist if white people made a NAAWP, WET, United White College Fund, etc...? The double standards are beyond ridiculous.
      I really don't think most actually watched this video LOL! They just saw the "white privilege" and thought that they were experts on this subject due to their "minority privilege" LOL! Another thing that I find funny is every white person is to blame for a select few that actually owned slaves yet no black person is to blame for Anthony Johnson and the others like him. Where's the thanks to the white people who fought for the slaves freedom? Seems more like a straight up anti-white and mostly anti-white male movement imo. Basically saying that whites are only successful due to being white LOL... and blacks that aren't successful are only that way due to being black LOL! I believe in "economic privilege" but not the bigoted "white privilege" garbage. Just like you said these double standards are beyond ridiculous. Another interesting question would be if a white man went to a black nation in Africa... would he still have his "white privilege" lol?
      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Privilege View Post
        Another interesting question would be if a white man went to a black nation in Africa... would he still have his "white privilege" lol?
        There are a lot of well off white people in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya....

Comment

• This months outrage seems to be white privilege. I think I preferred the "feminazi" month though, people vented much harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            There are a lot of well off white people in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya....
            Was that due to the supposed "white privilege" they supposedly have that made them wealthy in those predominately black nations controlled by blacks? Do you have stats on that like some claim to have that they base their reason for ''white privilege" on in predominately white nations controlled by whites?

I find it funny that the same arguments used against black people for "white privilege" that you won't accept... you are trying to use yourself the opposite way(double standards are ok doe) LMAO! There are a lot of well off black people all over the world like in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, etc... but "white privilege" doe.

Comment

Was that due to the supposed "white privilege" they supposedly have that made them wealthy in those predominately black nations controlled by blacks?
              You know why it was (or you're pretty ignorant)

Do you have stats on that like some claim to have that they base their reason for ''white privilege" on in predominately white nations controlled by whites?
              I can't understand you

I find it funny that the same arguments used against black people for "white privilege" that you won't accept... you are trying to use yourself the opposite way(double standards are ok doe) LMAO! There are a lot of well off black people all over the world like in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, etc... but "white privilege" doe.
              Can you explain this?

Comment

• You said and I quote, "There are a lot of well off white people in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya...."

I asked why that is and asked if it was still due to "white privilege" since those nations are predominately black and run by blacks. Instead of providing an answer you're now puzzled and don't understand what I'm asking for which is an answer that can be verified with proof ala stats as to why these white people are well off in black nations.

Remember white people in nations run predominately by whites supposedly gain success due to "white privilege" so what about successful white people in other nations? Do white people only succeed due to being white even when they are not in a white nation? A successful white man in India... why is he successful? A successful white man in China... why is he successful? A successful white man in Mexico... why is he successful? Are these successful white men only successful due to "white privilege" in nations where they are the minority?

Comment

You said and I quote, "There are a lot of well off white people in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya...."

I asked why that is and asked if it was still due to "white privilege" since those nations are predominately black and run by blacks. Instead of providing an answer you're now puzzled and don't understand what I'm asking for which is an answer that can be verified with proof ala stats as to why these white people are well off in black nations.

Remember white people in nations run predominately by whites supposedly gain success due to "white privilege" so what about successful white people in other nations? Do white people only succeed due to being white even when they are not in a white nation? A successful white man in India... why is he successful? A successful white man in China... why is he successful? A successful white man in Mexico... why is he successful? Are these successful white men only successful due to "white privilege" in nations where they are the minority?
                  Why are white people well off in black nations? Because Europe has been wealthier than Africa throughout recent history. Given that Africa was partitioned between European powers in the 19th century, it's not surprising that the wealthy colonials were able to establish power structures that favoured whites.

Comment

Was that due to the supposed "white privilege" they supposedly have that made them wealthy in those predominately black nations controlled by blacks? Do you have stats on that like some claim to have that they base their reason for ''white privilege" on in predominately white nations controlled by whites?

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    You know why it was (or you're pretty ignorant)

I can't understand you

Can you explain this?
                    Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    Why are white people well off in black nations? Because Europe has been wealthier than Africa throughout recent history. Given that Africa was partitioned between European powers in the 19th century, it's not surprising that the wealthy colonials were able to establish power structures that favoured whites.
                    So basically you're saying that a white man can't enjoy self made success... smh!!!!!!

Comment

• Here's what rorymac interviewing different men on success would look like.(rorymac is the bolded)

Black man: Why are you so successful? Hard work and dedication. Also my United Negro Scholarship helped out a lot along with Affirmitive Action in the workplace.You must've worked extremly hard with all the racism and "white privilege" you had to overcome.

Hispanic man: Why are you so successful? Hard work and dedication. You must've worked extremly hard with all the racism and "white privilege" you had to overcome.

Asian man: Why are you so successful? Hard work and dedication. You must've worked extremly hard with all the racism and "white privilege" you had to overcome.

White man: Why are you so successful? Hard work and dedication. Wrong sir that was "white privilege." Now give that hard earned money to those that didn't make it because they suffered against and didn't make it do to "white privilege." But rorymac I grew up poor in a run down shack. My father left at a young age and I never meet him. My mother was a heroin addict that I pretty much took care of since the age of 8. We actually received minimal assistance since my mom use to trade our EBT to feed her drug addiction. I did odd jobs since I can remember just to get food to eat and twice a week my teacher use to let me get a bath at his house. I did odd end jobs like cut grass and shovel snow until I got old enough to get a part time job after school at 15 years old. I saved what little money I had after buying nothing but essential to live. After graduating I got a full time job at minimum wage and saved up to pay for my own college since I can't find any scholarships for poor white males. I eventually had to get a student loan with a ridiculous rate just to get a better education. I worked all through going to school getting passed over for raises a few times due solely to Affirmative Action. After I got my college degree I worked for a nice company, which allowed me to pay off my student loan, until one day I had saved enough money to start my own business. My own business is now thriving due to my hard work and dedication to bettering my life. (Rolls eyes)You succeeded only due to your white skin... that's what we like to call "white privilege." If you didn't have "white privilege" you wouldn't be successful point blank. Thank your European roots or else you wouldn't have made it through life due to real hardships endured by only those who don't possess "white privilege."
                      Last edited by JohnnyRebel; 03-25-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X