Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The light of my life'. A slow burner, but I liked it.

Comment

• Snatchers (Horror/Comedy)
      Girl has sex for the 1st time and all hell breaks loose

It's self aware in it's cheesiness. Kinda funny, had it's horror moments. It never forgot to laugh at itself.

6/10

Comment

• Grave Encounters (2011) - meh...

The Tunnel (2011) - meh.. meh...

Comment

• Irishman.

I found it pretty damn good. I was kinda hesitant at first when I saw that it was over three hours long, but the wife and I really enjoyed it.

Comment

• Geostorm. Absolute trash. A squadron of US Space Shuttles? Movie made in 2017 and the Space Shuttle was obsolete 20 yrs earlier. Nonsensical plot. Three lead actors supposed to be American were Scottish, Aussie and English..wtf no American actors available?

3/10.

Comment

• Dragged Across Concrete - Vince Vaugh should have received a career resurgence for his work on True Detective in my opinion. Despite what many people think, dude has a solid acting range. We all knew Mel Gibson is a great on the screen but the direction of this movie was great. Great noir film for the dead genre.

Comment

• 7.7/10

Comment

• I finally got around to watching Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on 4K BR. I purchased it when it was released but just saw it last week.

It was a great movie, what else are you gonna get with Tarantino/DeCaprio/Pitt?

Comment

• The Horse Whisper - Great film, really phenomenal. Robert Redford is truly a man’s man!

Comment

• Terminator Dark Fate....

Comment

Working...
                      X