No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    at points i did. not hilariously funny, at least not to me. but i thought it was a very interesting film. when i was a kid i love eddie murphy (bowfinger was one of my favourite comedies) but then i lost track of his career. i think the last movie of his that i watched was towe heist.
    I think that is why I didn't like Dolemite. I was expecting a bunch of 's. Eddies career was a mess for a while. Bomb after bomb. Bowfinger had unexpected charm. Underrated movie. I hope he doesn't just rehash his act for the youngsters who hasn't seen his schtick. Not sure I'm going to watch Coming To America 2....

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I think that is why I didn't like Dolemite. I was expecting a bunch of 's. Eddies career was a mess for a while. Bomb after bomb. Bowfinger had unexpected charm. Underrated movie. I hope he doesn't just rehash his act for the youngsters who hasn't seen his schtick. Not sure I'm going to watch Coming To America 2....
      i forgot coming to america, i love that one too. didn't know they were making a sequel. they are probably gonna fuck it up like they do in most this cases, like with the dumb and dumber sequel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i forgot coming to america, i love that one too. didn't know they were making a sequel. they are probably gonna fuck it up like they do in most this cases, like with the dumb and dumber sequel.
        The temptation of cashing in on a movie (regardless of how much time has passed) can be overwhelming. I hope they leave Usual Suspects alone.

Comment

• This fight scene looks poor.

I have not seen any of the Creed movies in full 'But I have noticed that the fight scenes are not as good as past Rocky Movies etc'

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-24-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Hostiles - Should be included among the greatest westerns ever made.

Comment

• Midsomer. Was on my tablet watching boxing and my daughter had this movie on the tv. I looked up once in a while....and I'm sorry I did. Crazy ass movie giving me nightmares. Creepy stuff. Didn't see enough to give a proper rating but I'll never watch it from start to finish.

Comment

• Terminator: Dark Fate

Straight garbage, don't watch this shyt

0/10

Comment

• Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
                  Hostiles - Should be included among the greatest westerns ever made.
                  ... Thanks... I'll watch this because of Rosamund Pike...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Midsomer. Was on my tablet watching boxing and my daughter had this movie on the tv. I looked up once in a while....and I'm sorry I did. Crazy ass movie giving me nightmares. Creepy stuff. Didn't see enough to give a proper rating but I'll never watch it from start to finish.
                    dude, that movie is awesome. you should watch the scene were the old couple commits suicide. that was brutal

Comment

• parasite - 9.5/10. best film ive seen in many many years.

Comment

Working...
                      X