Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    The Lighthouse - 3/10 Disappointing...
    maybe i'm a retard, but i didn't get the hype it gets after watching it, i thought it sucked. so many people praising it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      maybe i'm a retard, but i didn't get the hype it gets after watching it, i thought it sucked. so many people praising it lol
      Yeah i don't get the high rating too. Its suppose to be an artsy fartsy movie with the whole black n white but i don't feel it.

I only watched up to 1 hour then i skip through till the end cos i can't stand it anymore.

I'm disappointed cos The Witch is one of my favourite horror movies by the director but this miss the mark imo.

Got to mention the language used in both flicks. I have to watch with english sub or i won't understand s.hit.

Midsommar was a better movie than Lighthouse although its weird as fck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        Yeah i don't get the high rating too. Its suppose to be an artsy fartsy movie with the whole black n white but i don't feel it.

I only watched up to 1 hour then i skip through till the end cos i can't stand it anymore.

I'm disappointed cos The Witch is one of my favourite horror movies by the director but this miss the mark imo.

Got to mention the language used in both flicks. I have to watch with english sub or i won't understand s.hit.

Midsommar was a better movie than Lighthouse although its weird as fck.
        agreed. the witch was way better, especially that ending. this one was just weird. and yes, midsommar was better too, kinda long but better.

Comment

• dolemite is my name. haven't seen an eddie murphy movie in a while so i thought of giving this one a try. it wasn't what i was expecting although i enjoyed it. a pretty good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            dolemite is my name. haven't seen an eddie murphy movie in a while so i thought of giving this one a try. it wasn't what i was expecting although i enjoyed it. a pretty good movie.
            Did you find it funny ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              So ive seen this in other forums, and i feel its a great idea.

just take the last film you saw and rate it, you can do a X/10 or you can write a 5 page synopsis on the film, or both it dosnt matter, try to keep the spoilers to a minimum.

Today i watched:

The Cain Mutiny 8/10

the story is about a group of officers in the navy who get a new captain, the captain slowly starts to show signs of paranoia brought on by an inferiroty complex. while navigating through a hurrican it all becomes too much for the captain, seeing the captain at a loss of words and acting iradically the main officer takes control of the ship. the men involved in the munity are then tried before a navy court for mutiny, are they innocent? are they guilty? is the captain really crazy? nothings every really all that black and white guilty or innocent and the film does a great job of showing this.

great film, id reccomend it to anyone it was like a modern day munity on the bounty, which was also amazing. the acting of humphrey bogart was amazing and the story itself was quite good. the 3 officers involved in the munity wernt quite as impressive as bogart but they still did a wonderful job of supporting the story and the lawer representing the 3 men really wraped everything up and made you think. his preformance is almost on par with bogarts.
              Good movie. I’m a classics guy myself. Public Enemy with James Cagney. Barry Lyndon if u can handle three hours.

Comment

• Couple of vigilante movies -

Defiance (JM Vincent) 1980
                and
                Vigilante (R Forster, F Williamson) 1982

The streets need cleaning....

both are 8/10's and hold up to time well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Did you find it funny ?
                  at points i did. not hilariously funny, at least not to me. but i thought it was a very interesting film. when i was a kid i love eddie murphy (bowfinger was one of my favourite comedies) but then i lost track of his career. i think the last movie of his that i watched was towe heist.

Comment

• Naked Gun: The Smell of Fear.

Best if you are 12 yrs old. 9/10.

Comment

• Last movie I went to see was Raging Bull 1980.
                      Now if I saw Robert Deniro I would bust him up worse than His character did in the last Robinson fight in 53

Comment

Working...
                      X