Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire of Lust. Awesome Korean movie. Takes place in the 1300's. Some good battle scenes, good sword fights.
    But the best parts are the sex scenes with a very cute Korean woman.

8/10.

https://youtu.be/E8EP_Y6icOY

Comment

• Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

9/10

Just saw it. I read Helter Skelter years ago so I knew a lot about the backstory with the Manson family which added to the experience. That and the fact that I smoked up for the first time in a month right beforehand makes this movie an instant classic.

Comment

• Shadowring.

Documentary on false flags and the Council on Foreign Relations. Covers the history of the CFR, the wealthy men behind it, and the influence it has had on American politics and the world.

Kind of long but very informative.

10/10

Comment

• The Wedding Guest (2018)...surprisingly good 8.5-9/10.

Comment

• Man why did this **** make me cry?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post

Man why did this **** make me cry?
              So you have time for a girlie movie that makes you cry like a little baby but not a Netflix series? Smh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                So you have time for a girlie movie that makes you cry like a little baby but not a Netflix series? Smh...
                Huge difference between a film made by a competent cast and a cash grab by the worlds biggest streaming service. I will always have time and money for films that makes me feel something other than that feeling of having your time wasted.

Comment

• The Deer Hunter. 4 and a half out of 5 or 9 out of 10. Starts slow, drags a little after they escape the Viet Cong, but the rest is really strong about the effects going to war has on 3 factory workers from a small Pennsylvania town. One I always wanted to see. Now I'm looking forward to checking out Apocalypse Now. I read the script was changed drastically when Marlon Brando showed up to the set a lot fatter than expected, which is why the ending is very abrupt and not a longer battle.

Comment

• Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

While watching his films I’ve always got the impression that Tarantino made the film he wanted to make without compromise. It’s a great entertaining film. You expect that from Tarantino. I didn’t expect however the sparse plot or lack of memorable characters although Dalton and Booth are great. I wanted to see more of others but whatever.

Comment

• Korean movie Parasite - It think it's shit. Ok not totally shit but sure overrated. I saw a review which gave it 5 outta 5 rating. Imma give it 3 1/2 outta 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X